seventeen - the bite

Imogen, Robin and Steve were sitting behind a small red cart, that Dustin was driving, with Erica in the passenger seat

Imogen, Robin and Steve were sitting behind a small red cart, that Dustin was driving, with Erica in the passenger seat. The three older teens had no idea what was going on, except for that it was fun as hell, that it got them in laughing fits.

"Jesus, slow down!" Steve slurred with on hand holding the gated part of the small vehicle.

Robin let out a snort looking at Imogen who was sitting on Steve's lap, as he had his arm wrapped around her waist," Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?"

"It's the Indy 300" Steve shook his head in defiance

"No, dingus, it's 500!" Robin fought back with her voice heavily slurring

"It's 300!!"

Imogen snickered," Let's say a million!" She lifted her hands as they all laughed out loudly

"What is wrong with them!?" Erica shouted in complaints making Imogen lean her face to the kids in the front," Holy shit guys, we have elves driving us! We are going to see Santa Claus!!!"

"I don't know!" Dustin yelled but his voice was drowned by the drugged teenagers in the back.

"Santa Claus!" Robin cheered

"Oh—noo" Steve gasped," I am getting coal~"

"You been a bad boy Stevie?" Imogen shifted her body so that now she was straddling him as he nodded," Mhm, Stevie has been bad"

Robin snickered leaning her head to the direction of Dustin and Erica," I think Mom and Dad are going to do the dirty" She whispered

"Dustin watch out!!" The cart suddenly took a sharp turn, making the three teens in the back hit their heads all letting out groans and cries.

"You guys all right back there?" Dustin quickly turned to ask them

"Santa is going to be angry you crashed his sleigh" Imogen pulled back raising her hands on her cheek letting out a gasp.

"They're fine" Dustin tried to reassure Erica as both of them hopped out the front seats, making their way to the back. They opened the back door," Come on, we gotta go"

Imogen wrapped her arms around Steve and shook her head," No, I don't wanna go!"

"Oh my god, Imogen" Dustin let out a groan," Get the fuck up! All of you!"

"Let's go!" Erica shouted making the teens whine, Steve carrying out Imogen who had him in a Koala grip.

Dustin walked over to the electronic keypad, and let out a breath," Here goes nothing" He pushed the card in, making the door slowly open.

Once the Elevator was fully opened, they all filed in and the moment it started to move, Robin pushed over a red cart, making Steve and Imogen hop on it," Hey!! You look like you're surfing!!"