Yes

After the weekend.. Jisoo again had lunch and dinner with Lisa's family, getting to know your future in laws.

Laura is very fond of Jisoo they shop together leaving Lisa and Marco so they could talk and fixed their relationship which they really talk about.

Lisa also told her dad where is Jackson, she made him promise that he won't say bad things to Jackson's decision the two patch the father-daughter relationship between them.

Before Lisa's parents went back to England, Lisa's mom talked about a major surgery that she's going to give Lisa, they also talked about her relationship with Jisoo.

Now.. 3 days before Jisoo's birthday. Lisa is on tight schedule, she's making sure she fulfill her responsibilities in the hospital cause she's taking a 3 day leave, same with Jisoo she's finishing all the paper works and meetings so the two haven't seen each other for a day

Lisa, also is staying in Momo's mansion during her free time, she's painting Jisoo's portrait after her duty as well, its her gift for Jisoo, she can't do that in her apartment knowing Jisoo might go there.

"It's so good Lis" Momo said and handed her a can of beer.

"You think she'll like it?" Lisa said while she's looking at her masterpiece.

"You kidding me? She will love it"

"Momo's right, Lisa. It's beautiful make sure you'll give us like that in the near future." Seulgi said.

"Of course, in your wedding day"

Momo and Seulgi is now in let's try to date phase.

The two girls blushed. "Shut up!" They both said in unison"

"Well, I need to go now guys, I'm meeting someone thank you, and I'll see you when I get back" Lisa said.

"Sure, I'll just delivered it to Jisoo's mansion before you came back, and Lisa good luck! Momo and Seulgi said".

After leaving Momo's mansion, Lisa met Eleonor and Jinju to have dinner and talked about some important stuff, luckily Jisoo said that she'll stay longer in her office to finish everything.

Jisoo's office

Busy dizzy Jisoo. "Gosh I'm almost done" She said when the door open revealing her favorite person holding a paper bag of food.

"Hello, beautiful I bought you dinner and refreshing drink"

Jisoo stood up from her chair and hugged Lisa. "I missed you! I haven't seen you since yesterday because of work and you have surgery to do"

"I missed you too!" Lisa peck a kiss from Jisoo "Dont worry one more day and we'll have vacation, but for now eat this, I know your hungry"

"Eat with me, baby"