Chapter 13

Nala POV

Me and Harlem made it home and quickly opened the door he was pulling off my clothes on the way to the bedroom once we got to the bed he threw my down and got on his knees. He ripped my lace panties off and started eat my pussy like his life depends on it.

"Ohhh Harlem!" I yelled gripping the sheets as he added two fingers. My legs were shaking and I was slick nervous. "Mhmm eat my pussy!" I yelled jerking and pushing hars head deeper winding my hips.

"Ouhhh I'm about to cum!" I yelled cumming all in hars mouth, he held my legs down and kept sucking my pearl, that was sensitive at the time, I started squirting and he licked all the juices up.

He stood up and grabbed my legs and roughly spreader them, he began unbuckling his pants, I started breathing heavy, it was actually happening, Harlem's actually going to take my virginity this time, he pulled his pants down and took his manhood out of his boxers.

He stood up ready to dig into me, Har began lowering and positioning himself. He found the position he wanted and he started digging the head of his dick into my opening.

"Fuckkk!" I hissed as he tried inserting. On the 5th Time of trying the tip finally went inside. "Ooh my god!" I said watching him go deeper and deeper I could've fainted watching that big thing thrust into me, it hurt so bad.

"Damn I just popped yo cherry." He said covering my mouth, why I don't know, but then...I knew this nigga started to stroke deeply, back and forth slowly, I was screaming through his hand then he stated going super fast. I took his hand off my mouth.

"To hard! It hurts! Be gentle!" I said shaking and tears stared to fall from my eyes it hurt so bad.

"Shit, hold on it bout to feel good soon." He said still going fast as hell, I couldn't feel my legs. The pain went on for a while but then that shit started feeling good, Har was hitting every spot I squirted like twice.

"Oh yes! Yes I love you! I love you so so so so much!" I said scratching his back as he goes in for the longest stroke beat my walls to pieces. He takes his dick out and switches positions, he puts my face in a pillow and tooted my ass in the air and started beating me up from behind.

"F-f-f-FUCK Daddy I love you so much." I yelled.

"You like when I fuck your pussy huh?" He said slapping my ass. "What's my name?" Har said abusing my pussy he was going to fast all you could here was our bare wet skin slapping each other.

"Daddyyy, I'm cumming!" I said rubbing my clit.

"Me too!" He said letting me cum then he released on my ass. We collapsed on the bed breathing heavy.

"Gimme a kiss mama." Har said leaning in making out with me. "You like have sex with me?" He asked kissing all over my body.

"Yes, it felt so good." I said looking down at my vajayjay.

"You want me to fuck you more often?" He asked rubbing my vajayjay.

"Yes please." I said rubbing his dick.

After Har caught his breath he got up to go take a shower and he left his phone, I mean there's nothing else to do so I looked through it, and found nothing to start an argument about. I looked at my phone and started looking at all my birthday wishes and things.

BBSF🥰: happy birthday to the most beautiful girl alive, im sorry I couldn't call I had work, I hope you have a great birthday!❤️

Me: awww thx❤️ I did have a good birthday! I got a car🤪

BBSF🥰: you still with that lame ass nigga🙄

Me: he actually a really good boyfriend.

BBSF🥰: but I'd be a better one🍆

Me: kevon you better stop, he's missing a few screws, he's looney🙄

BBSF🥰: That nigga gone loose his life playing with.

Me: ....ok then

BBSF🥰: So you gone let me take you out? Like a birthday thing.

Me: can my bf come?

BBSF🥰: No just you and me luv.

Me: I'll think about it.

BBSF🥰: let me kno.

Kevon and I are just real good friends, he's sweet and always gets me free food when I go to fila, but he hates Harlem, I just want them to get along. Harlem think imma cheat on him he's super insecure, like ion want kevon, harlem got that act right I'm not leaving him anytime soon.