A.M: 19

Dra'Quan Marcel
Next Morning
Hospital.

I tapped my foot impatiently as I sat slump in the hospital chair. I looked next to me to see Kaylin eating a bag of chips. She met my gaze and offered me some.

"Nah, I'm good." I said pulling myself up straight. She flipped her hair and continued eating her chips.

"Why you being so fidgety? Don't be acting like I annoy you." She said smacking her lips.

You do.

"Man, whatever. They taking too long." I said checking the time on my phone. 11:33am.

Juicy bawled up her face and rolled her eyes. I didn't care, I was already irritated that she woke me up out of my sleep to come with her. I ain't gonna deny the baby, because of course I played a part in fucking her. But I heard she been sleeping with a lot of people lately.

"Kaylin O'Hare?"

We stood up and she put her chips in her purse.

"Good morning, I'm Dr. Strawn and I'll be delivering this little bundle of joy." The woman spoke shaking both of our hands.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kaylin and this is my fiance Dra'Quan." Juicy said making me glare at her.

"Congratulations, when is the wedding?" Dr. Strawn asked as we followed her down the hall.

Never.

"Next month on the third." She said grabbing my hand.

"Can I see the ring?" Dr. Strawn asked as she led us into the room.

"We aren't exchanging rings, it's my religion." She liked through her teeth climbing on the table.

Dr. Strawn nodded, "Oh. Well I hope you guys have a wonderful marriage."

I nodded, "Thank you."

She looked at her clipboard and wrote something down.

"I'll be back shortly, I have to go get my gloves." Dr. Strawn said making us nod.

She left out of the room closing the door behind her. I shifted my eyes to Juicy to see her playing with her nails.

"Why'd you like to that lady like that?" I asked glaring at her.

"What?" She frowned, "I didn't want the lady thinking I was a hoe or something."

But you are.

"Whatever." I said pulling my phone out of my pocket. I noticed I had a text message from Kiana so I quickly responded.

Kiana🌝
Where you at?

The hospital with Kaylin.

I didn't wanna lie to her, but I knew she was mad. She left me on read, so I put my phone back in my pocket. Dr. Strawn came back and in and I stood up. I made my way over to Kaylin and grabbed her hand.

"Would you please lift your shirt up?"

Kaylin pulled her shift over her stomach and it looked flat. How far long is she anyways? She took my hand in hers once again and leaned her head back.

Dr. Strawn wiped her stomach before placing some gel looking stuff on it. Kaylin shivered and I laughed.

"It was cold." She laughed and squeezed my hand tighter.