A.M: 20

Kiana Brown
Next Day
School.

I scribbled in my notebook the notes on the board. It was boring as usual here. I wish I was at my old school with Tonya. It's just not the same here with these white folks. Not being racist since I'm mixed myself. It's just I'd rather be somewhere I'm more comfortable.

I felt my phone vibrate and I grabbed it. I hoped it was from Draco, since he's been ignoring me. When I found it wasn't him I was sad. Then, seeing it was from Roman cheered me up a bit.

Roman🌶️
Wya?

I texted him back 'school' and put my phone down. Instantly he texted back and I smiled.

Roman🌶️
Wyd after?

Boyfriend house.

Roman🌶️
Who told you it's
ok to have a boy
friend?

Myself.

Roman🌶️
Lmao, the smart
mouth is killing
me 😂

How lmao?

Roman🌶️
Idek myself G.

Whatever.

Roman🌶️
Wanna link next
weekend? You can
bring ya nigga if
you want to.

I'll think about it.

I sent before the bell rang for dismissal. I gathered my notes and placed them in my binder neatly. I closed it and stuffed it in my bookbag. I left the classroom following everyone. I was anxious to get to Draco house.

I pushed through the double doors to get to my car. I always parked it the back because it was easier to beat the traffic. I made it to my car and unlocked the doors. I hopped in and started my car up. I had to be home by seven, so I hurriedly pulled out the parking lot.

20 minutes later.

I closed the door behind me as I walked in Draco house. He wasn't in the living room, which was an everyday thing for him. I made a face and walked back to his bed room. The shower was running so I'm guessing that's where he was. I took my shoes off and sat down on his bed.

I grabbed the remote and cut the television on. I started flicking threw channels hearing the water cut off. I sat up waiting for him to open the bathroom door. When he did he frowned at me.

"Boy, have you lost your fucking mind? I didn't wake up to not a single text from yo ass. Then you always get mad at me when I be texting dry, at least I be paying yo ass some attention." I cursed him out before rolling me eyes.

"First of all, why can't I wake up to a good morning text? I don't always have to text you first. And the reason I left you on read was because of that lil smart ass comment you made." He mugged and I clapped my hands.

"Whoopty damn doo, I made a smart ass comment! I have a smart ass mouth and you know this. So what was the difference yesterday? Cause I know you wasn't tryna show out in front of that bitch!" I stood to my feet now angrier.

He straight faced me, "Are you done?"

I huffed and plopped down on his bed. I turned over on my stomach pushing my face in the mattress.