Bonus chapter: What's going on?

(A/n: I cant believe it's already been a year since I published this book! I want to thank you all for the support I have received! It's more than I ever expected! I love you all and (J)hope you enjoy this bonus chapter to celebrate this anniversary! <3)

A Year Later...

Jimin's POV

"I believe in you, hyung!" Jungkook replied, smiling.

"Go for it!" Taehyung said and jumped around excitedly.

"Fighting!" Yoongi said, revealing his gummy bear smile.

"I can't believe my baby sister is finally getting married!" Hoseok said while fake crying.

"I didn't ask her yet." I said, blushing.

"C'mon! I'm sure she won't reject you!" Taehyung said reassuringly.

I took in a deep breath in, "ok guys, I'll need your help tonight."

Y/n's POV

You were arranging your house with the help of Jennie, you were very excited. Ever since last year, you made it a tradition to invite everyone over to your brother's house in Gwangju during winter break, even though you lived in Seoul now.

It's been over a year since the murder issue was resolved, yet you still found yourself thinking about it every once in a while. It was truly unforgettable, but you were glad everyone was safe.

Everyone was coming to visit in 2 hours, "Jennie, put some more decorations on that side!" You pointed to the less decorated side of the room.

"Y/n, calm down!" Jennie said laughing, "You always get stressed when we're doing this."

"I can't help it," you laughed shyly, "I want everything to be perfect!"

Jennie just rolled her eyes and did what you told her to do.

Taehyung suddenly entered the house. He was giggling mischievously.

"Tae, what're you doing here right now? Weren't you busy?"

"I was busy, not anymore." He said, trying to hold back his smiles.

"What're you hiding?" You asked him right away, he was definitely hiding something.

"Nothingggg~" He said in sing-song. "Do you need help with anything?" He asked to  avoid any other questions.

"Check if the cookies are done." You said while looking at him suspiciously. Did Jungkook ask him on a date or something?

He skipped away happily to the kitchen.

Jimin's POV

"I hope Taehyung will be able to distract her long enough for us to finish this." I said feeling anxious.