Confrontation

Izuku's Provo

The door opened and Kacchan and his mother walked in, looking at my mother I saw she had a hard expression on her face a stark difference than what she had just moments ago. "Izuku are you alright I heard about what happened you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to." Before I could get a word out to my Aunt my mother began talking. "Mitsuki Izuku jumped off a building." My mother said this her voice cold but worry laced in it obviously she was trying to keep from crying. Auntie froze not moving she then turned to Kacchan and slammed her hand down on his head. "Katsuki go wait outside" he began to interject but auntie cut him off "Go wait outside the room you damn brat!" Kacchan walked out of the hospital room and closed the door without further pushing. "Izuku honey was it Katsuki did he make you jump?" I looked at my mother who smiled at me with a sad but gentle smile, so I began explaining the story to my Aunt what I had gone through what Kacchan said and finally to the meeting with All Might. She was stunned silent, "Katsuki get in here I know your listening!" After she spoke those words Kacchan walked in with a hardened expression, obviously he was trying to fight back a scowl. "Apologize to Izuku now!" Auntie yelled, "Why would I apologise to the damn nerd he's useless he can't even ki-" he was cut off by a metal tray flying past his head "Get out!" My mother screamed "Get out!" My mother threw another object in the direction of Kacchan this time it was a small table that the tray was sitting on. "If I ever see you anywhere near my Izuku again I swear you will never become a hero!" My mother threw one final object which was a small pitcher of water that the nurse had brought in for me to have periodic drinks out of which bounced off Kacchans chest pushing him back slightly. It fell and shattered to the floor. My mother had tears in her eyes but you could tell she was furious. She went to grab another object but the nurse ran in and stopped her. The nurse looked over to Kacchan and his mother and stated "You should leave now" there was no anger or any emotion of any kind she just stated that they should leave while keeping my mother out of sight of Kacchan. Nodding my auntie looked at my mother and said "I'm sorry Inko for everything I'll make sure he stays away from Izuku, we will talk later." She then pushed Kacchan out the door and out of sight. The nurse looked at my mother and said "I'm going to go get some stuff to clean this up, I'll be right back alright?" My mother just nodded and slumped onto the bed "I'm sorry you had to see that Izuku I just couldn't stand to hear him say those things to you" I looked at my mother and smiled "It's okay Mom, I love you" I gave her a hug as we both sat there lost in our thoughts.

Aizawa's Provo

Hizashi and I stood outside the gates to Nemuris house. Walking up to the intercom beside the entrance I pressed the button and waited for her to respond. "Hello who is it?" Her voice rang through the speakers after a few minutes of waiting. "Nemuris it's Shota and Hizashi let us in." After I said who we heard a clicking noise and the gates began to slide open. Walking up her patio steps we saw her waiting at the door hand on her hip, "You know today's my day off, what do you want?" I began to speak but was cut off by Hizashi, "We are going to kill All Might" the way he said it gave her pause for a minute then she started laughing "That's a funny joke Zashi but seriously why are you here" we both didn't say anything and stayed silent she looked at us in shock "Oh god your serious, come inside and you can explain this all to me." Dragging us inside she closes and locks the door as we step in. "Go sit down in the living room, I'll make some tea" Nemuris walks off to the kitchen while Hizashi and I head to the living room and sit on the black leather couch. "Hizashi since we have time I want to know why you have a tracker on my phone." I look over at Hizashi eyes narrowed he begins to sweat bullets. "Well you see I put a tracker on your phone because well it was a but if you what if." He never got to finish his sentence because Nemuris walked in with the tea and placed it on the table then sitting in the love seat across from us. "Now Shota why do you and Zashi want to kill All Might?" I began to speak but was cut off by Hizashi. "All Might told a kid that he couldn't be a hero then belittled him because he is quirkless." Nemuris looked at us for a second like we were crazy. "Do you have any proof this happened?" Hizashi looked over at me and Nemuris followed. "I'm the one that saved the kid after he jumped off the building he had no reason to lie, but just to be safe we had a detective with a lie detector quirk talk to him he wasn't lying." Nemuris sank further into her seat looking confused and bewildered, "Do you have a picture of this kid?" Hizashi nodded extremely quickly and showed her his phone. She smiled bright for a second. "Send that picture to me Zashi, now what's the plan?"
____________________________________

Heyyyy guys I know a lot of people wanted Katsuki to get a mothers beat down I had plans for it but I don't feel she would be in the right emotional state after realizing everything was true and then hearing him respond like that. Don't worry though there will be a mother of all beat downs on Katsuki and it will most likely be when they get into UA.  I'll see you all in the next one
Byeeeeessssss