Part 7

Ma: what happened to my wife doctor?

Doctor: I can't say anything right now. I have given medicine for fever but I can not say anything right now. I have taken her blood sample. Reports will came in three to four days. I just want to say mr Malhotra that take care of her and give her proper rest. Nd yeah she will gain her consciousness in an hour.

Ma: okay doctor. Thank you

Doctor left from their. Alya too left as she thought it's not the right time to talk. Manik ran upstairs immediately and open the door of his room. Nandani was lying on the bed with closed eyes. Manik took the nearby chair and sat on it. He sighed and closed his eyes. He leaned backward.

Lady: how could you do this??? Don't you have manners??( angrily)

Boy: I'm sorry (crying) please don't beat me.( joining his hands)

Lady: Tera sorry sab Sahi kar dega( shouting) nhi na(hitting him with belt)

Boy: aaaaa....sorry(crying in pain)

Manik eyes open with a shot. He was breathing heavily and sweating badly. We always judge people by their recent behaviour by their recent mistake but have you ever thought what made made him or like that. No one is born with attitude or anger. They are made like this. Their past made them what they are today, but not everyone past is as good as ours. Just think before you judge a person on the basis of their attitude and anger. They say time heal every pain but how?! Ever thought? No it doesn't heal everything instead we need to learn how to overcome.

Manik stood up and went to balcony. He leaned his hand on the railings and look upward at the stars.

Ma: tum hi toh ho jo meri zindagi ki har sachai jante ho. Voh sahi hi kehti thi, I'm a curse. Mr and mrs malhotra should never adopt me. Nd I proved her right. I ruined alya 7 years of life. I ruined Nandani's life. Mom dad are not happy with me. I always make them tensed. I'm a curse. (Teary eyed)

Childhood is the most beautiful memory for us. We can never forget it. But not for everyone it's pleasant. Fears that engulfed us in our childhood never leave us. It is the path of the dark side, it leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering. It destroys life. It's not that easy to overcome but one has to. And remember the fear we don't face became a part of our life.

Nandani moved a little and opened her eyes. She found herself on the bed and her clothes were changed. Seeing this she sat up with a jerk which made the cold strip on her forehead fall. As she sat up with jerk her head start paining badly.

Na: aaaaaahhh( holding her head)

Listening to Nandani shout Manik ran to her. He immediately gave her medicine and told her to lie down. Nandani has a lots of question all over her face and Manik could see that.

Ma: don't worry, I asked lily to change you clothes and neither I went inside the bathroom. Lily went and get you changed and I carried you here. I'm sorry for touching you without your constant. I will bring something to eat for you.

Manik left saying this. Today Nandani saw a different Manik. His eyes has tears along with fear. Nandani was in her thought when Manik return with soup. Seeing the soup Nandani made a face. Manik brought his laptop table and place it in front of her and place the soup on it.

Ma: Nandani please have it and if you need anything ask me.

Manik said and sat on the sofa , looking down. But Nandani poured as she doesn't want to have it. But she was not getting how to say it. She looked at Manik who was busy in his thought.

Na: umm manik( calling him)

Ma: ha( looking at her) you need something.?( coming to her)

Na: I don't want to have it .(looking at the soup)

Ma: you want something else? Tell me, I will get it.

Na: I'm not feeling hungry right now.

Ma: Nandani please kuch kha ko. Acha, should I get juice ?

Nandani nodded. Manik took the soup and went. Nandani was shocked , this was all together different Manik. But she made herself strong. Manik came back with juice and Nandani have it. Then Manik gave her medicine.

Ma: you rest, I'm in the guest room. If you need anything just call me.

Nandani just nodded and Manik left to the room adjacent to it. Nandani kept looking at him. She sighed and leaned backward. But then something clicked her.

Na: Manik ko pta toh nhi chal gya. Nhi Nandu itna jaldi kaise chalega.

Hello guys
How are you?!

As I promised I published today. Are you happy???

How's the update ??

Few words for Manik??

Few words for Nandani???

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

Nd thank you guys for you precious votes and comment on my last update.

Thank you
Love you all