012

WALKING TOWARDS WHERE Tony was, Alaïa and Peter were both silent. They both knew that this was dangerous, but they didn't know it was be this extreme. Alaïa looked around, and felt a shiver go down her spine.

Seeing Tony they both glanced at each other and nodded, Peter jumped towards him. making Alaïa slowly fly down while being invisible.

"Is it just you?" Tony asked Peter.

Peter opened his mouth, but Tony beat him to it. "Please don't tell me that Alaïa is also here." Tony pleaded.

On cue Alaïa turned visible for the two boys to see. Tony stepped back in shock while Alaïa crossed her arms hearing that come out of Tony's mouth.

"How did you–"

"I stuck to the ship, while Alaïa flew here." Peter said simply.

Tony was overwhelmed with the teens' information. He took a breath and made the teens face Doctor Strange who was in the middle of the ship. Tony told the teens that they needed a plan gaining both of the teens attention.

"Why can't I just place a force field around the Doctor while you guys take him out?" Alaïa asked Tony while looking towards the alien in front of Strange.

"He's really powerful, Alaïa. Did you not see how he just moves things with his mind?" Tony asked silently.

"Oh like Wanda?"

"Maybe stronger than her. I don't know."

"Stronger than her?" Alaïa asked, frowning.

"Kid, Wanda is human. This is an alien."

They continued to argue among themselves on who was stronger until Peter interrupted them. "Have you guys ever seen that really old movie, Aliens?" Peter asked out of the blue.

Alaïa shook her head, not remembering if Peter made her watch that movie or not while Tony rolled his eyes. Peter explained the movie and plan, Alaïa and Tony liked the plan and went to their positions.

Tony flew down in which Alaïa quickly got ready for what was about to happen. When Tony sent a missile towards the wall. She quickly went to the hole and placed a force field around the hole when the alien was gone. Alaïa waited till she made sure that the stone keeper was safe to hold the force field on the hole.

When the stone keeper was safe, and Tony covered the hole up Alaïa walked towards Peter and fist bumped him.

"I'm literally a genius." Peter said proudly as his plan worked.

"Shut up." Alaïa said jokingly, making Peter walk closer to her.

The teens looked at each other, as Peter looked at Alaïa he noticed a bruise on her forehead. Alaïa stood there confused wondering why he was looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me?" Alaïa asked while crossing her arms.

The teens looked at each other, as Peter looked down at Alaïa while on top of her he noticed a bruise on her forehead. He reached to touch it, "Who gave you that?"

Knowing what he was talking about felt a lightbulb went off in her head. "That dumbass alien," Alaïa started, remembering what had happened back on Earth she looked up at Peter. "He threw me into a building."

His eyes widen hearing that and took a step away from Alaïa while Alaïa was confused by his actions.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She couldn't tell if Peter was joking or not. It was rare the Alaïa would get bruises or anything something hero related because Peter has always by her side making sure Alaïa is okay.

"It's not a huge deal. I'm fine." Alaïa countered trying to reassure him that she was okay. She went up to Peter and jokingly pushed his shoulder, "I'm okay, Parker."

He sighed, making Alaïa crack a smile, "why are you so worried about my bruise?"

"Because I wanted to see you get thrown into a building." Peter joked, making Alaïa's mouth dropped hearing that.

"You're so mean. Literally dealing with you is a nightmare." Alaïa replied, glancing around to see Tony and Doctor Strange talking from a far. She paused and beamed remembering a dream she had recently, "you know, I had a dream that you were jokingly bullying me about my height so I literally pushed you in front of a train. I'm just waiting for that dream to come true." She teased while rambling.

"I've never had a dream come true until I met you." Peter said making Alaïa lost at words.

My heart exploded just thinking about you.

Their eyes met for a couple of seconds but not knowing what to say next they turned away from each other when it got awkward. Their eyes met Tony and the stone keeper arguing.

"What are they? Your ward?" The stone keeper asked Tony.

"No, I'm Peter by the way." Peter stepped in handing him is hand.

"Doctor Strange."

"Oh we are using made up names. I'm Spider-man then."

Alaïa face planted on Peter's response and went to the stone keeper, "I'm Alaïa."

Doctor Strange looked at the teens up and down then turned to Tony.

As the adults were talking, it started to settle in Alaïa that this was serious and everything can be at risk. She took a deep breath to calm down, but her mind kept thinking about Peter. Alaïa pushed him out of her thoughts to focus on the threat, but how can she when there's a chance that she won't make it out alive?

A/N
i'm sooo sorry for not updating :////
but i'm going to try to be more active
💞💞💞