Meeting Them (Twilight)

Toichiro:

You were strolling past the Imperial Hotel on your way to work. You weren't extremely wealthy but that didn't stop you from daydreaming about one day enjoying tea in the hotel lobby with a handsome suitor. You were so caught up in your daydream that you weren't watching where you were going and ended up bumping into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" you quickly apologized. You heard a soft laughter and glanced up to see a violet haired man in an expensive looking suit smiling at you. Toichiro Yuri.

"Don't worry about it," he said with a wink and you felt your cheeks heating up. "Though, come to think of it, I haven't seen you among the hotel guests."

"Oh, I'm just passing by." you explained. "I work just down the road."

"Well, then, allow me to escort you." he said, offering out his arm.

"Are you sure?" You were hesitant to accept his offer, however tempting it may be. "I wouldn't want to trouble you.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all, Miss..."

"(Y/N)." you answered, looping your arm through his.

"What a beautiful name." Toichiro responded, leading you down the road.

Shizuki:

"Excuse me," you whispered as you picked your way through the row of seats in search of your own. Your friend had gotten you tickets to one of the comedy plays in Kabukiza Theater and though you had no one to go with, you weren't about to turn down free tickets.

You finally found your seat and settled in. You were on the end so the only person sitting next to you was a man with long blue hair. He turned to meet your gaze and you gave him a friendly smile.

"Are you a fan of the theater?" he asked.

"It's actually my first time here," you answered. "I'm really excited. I heard from my friend that this play is supposed to be really good."

"It's my third time seeing it." the man said. "It's good, but there are definitely better plays out there, in my opinion."

"You'll have to give me some recommendations then," you giggled, watching as a ghost of a smile flickered across the man's face. "I'm (Y/N), by the way." you whispered to him as the lights dimmed down.

"Shizuki." the man responded. You smiled brightly at him, this time earning a smile in return.

Kuro:

You brought your book to Hibiya Park, planning on reading outdoors for a little bit. When you arrived, you saw a small crowd had gathered around a man your age with auburn hair. Curious, you stepped closer, realizing he was showing off some of his circus tricks.

After he had finished and the crowd had disappeared, you approached him with a smile. "That was amazing," you said and he beamed.

"Well, if it brings a smile to pretty faces like yours, then that's what matters." he responded. You couldn't help but blush, a smile creeping on to your face.

"I'm (Y/N), by the way."

"Kuro." he said. "I'm part of the traveling circus that's in town. You should come by and see one if our shows if you're free."

"I'd love to!" you smiled. "I'll be at the next show!"

"I look forward to it!" he replied, before running off to who knows where.

Oji:

The Raccord Milk Hall was your favorite place in the whole capital. You had gone there a few times for lunch and had grown close with Aoi, though you never met the owner of the place Oji.

"That old geezer's on a smoke break," Aoi would always complain to you whenever you came in. But on this particular day, Aoi wasn't the one to greet you. A tall, brown haired man was.

"Is Aoi not in today?" you asked, taking your usual seat.

"He's working on an art project upstairs." the man replied. "You must be (Y/N)."

"And that would make you the old geezer Aoi always complains about." you chuckled.

"You can just call me Oji, Bright Eyes." he smiled.

Gaku:

You skipped down the road of the capital, humming to yourself. You were in a good mood today because you had gotten yourself some sweet buns at a new shop that opened up recently. You munched happily on your snack, passing by Shinbashi Station. While you stood admiring the steam train, a boy about your age approached you. 

"Where'd you get the sweet buns?" he asked you and you swallowed the bite you had taken. 

"There's this shop down the road." you said. "You want some?" The boy shook his head. 

"My brother's a fan of sweets." he explained. "I prefer spicy food."

"Oh, I love spicy food!" you smiled and the boy seemed to relax slightly. "We should get some together sometime." 

"We should?" the boy repeated and you nodded. 

"Yeah! Cause we're friends!" you said. The boy smiled. 

"Yeah, I guess we are." he laughed. "I'm Gaku." 

"(Y/N)."