Wheres Spiderman

Tony was becoming worried. Peter, Spider-Man, hadn't been out for weeks now. Peter hadn't called or texted for weeks. Something was wrong.

Then it hit Tony. Peter was going to a new foster home.

Who was the guy? Peter had said something like Mr. Johnson. Tony had only one option. To do what he did best. Dig through the internet for answers.

It had been two hours. Tony couldn't believe what he had found. The thing is he found nothing. Mr. Johnson wasn't in the social workers system. Peter wasn't with a man named Mr. Johnson. Peter wasn't with a safe man.

It had been two and a half weeks. Who knows what could have happened. For all he knew, Peter could be dead.

Wait- Peter still had a regular attendance at school. He could go to the school. Unfortunately it was the weekend, no one at the school was working. He would have to go in on Monday.

Tony couldn't sleep. Pepper had told he to come to the room to sleep. He couldn't. Because Tony didn't know Peter too well, but he cared for Peter.

"Pepper, you awake?"

"Hmmph. Now I am."

"I think Peters in danger."

Pepper sat up in bed, looking at Tony, "Why do you think that?"

"Spider-Man hasn't been seen for the past two and a half weeks. Two and a half weeks ago Peter moved into his new foster home. Peter said he was going with a guy named Mr. Johnson. But there isn't a Mr. Johnson in the system. Peter isn't with a guy named Mr. Johnson."

Pepper looked concerned now, " Has anyone seen him?"

"Well the school records say that he's been at school, so that's were I'm going on Monday."

"Good. And Tony, I think your right."

"Really?"

"The kid doesn't have anywhere to go. Besides he's a good sweet, caring kid. We should adopt him." Pepper said with a smile.

"Oh my gosh thank you Pepper. He really is a good kid you know."

———

"Do you gave the guy his stuff." Mr. Johnson asked.

"Yes."

"Good. I'm going to pull you out of school. You don't need an education for what your doing."

Peter felt his heart racing. No, he had to stay at school. School was his only escape. What about Ned and MJ? What were they going to think when he didn't show up at school all of the sudden?

"But, Mr. Johnson, don't you think that um, maybe if I don't show up at school, then people will get suspicious?" Peter said nervously.

Mr. Johnson punched him. "You aren't better than me you worthless sh*t."

Peter didn't say anything, but scrunched up his face at the pain.

"The cover story is we're moving for my work, to Pennsylvania. The school will tell your friends. Say it was last minute, didn't have time to say goodbye."

Peter nodded feeling like he could cry.

"Now go to your room. I'm gone for most of the day so you'll be here alone, but I expect you to not step out of place, got that?"

Peter nodded and went to his room. Mr. Johnson let Peter take a cold shower once a week, which wasn't Peters favorite time. The cold water hurt, and the fact that he was stripped down, completely vulnerable, in the house of a murderer wasn't reassuring.

But Peter had to take a shower. It was Friday. That's the day he was supposed to shower. No other day. So he took a cold icy shower, crying as he looked at his bruises. He wasn't getting enough to eat either, his body looked like a skeleton almost.

And now Peter had to deliver things all day everyday. This wasn't good. He wished someone would have noticed something was off. But no one noticed.

Oh right, peter reminded himself, that's because your useless.