Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

Intro Note

Hi everyone!

Unholy Matrimony has been on Wattpad since 2017 (happy 2 year anniversary!), can you believe that? Since then, I've been lucky enough to have a lot of support from all my amazing readers, achieving success and reaching milestones I honestly never would've imagined, so thank you to you all.

I've now had the opportunity for this story to become a Paid Story, and I've chosen to participate in this program. Wattpad started this program to reward authors for their work, and that's something I really appreciate. I know this is different than how Unholy Matrimony was available to everyone before, but I think of this as a great opportunity to not only enhance my writing, but have the financial support prompt me into focusing more of my time of continuing the sequel, Best Friends Forever, and the story from Tobias's POV, Holy Matrimony (which are free to read).

Writing has always been a huge passion of mine. I started writing on Wattpad because I loved to write. Before Unholy Matrimony blew up, even when my stories weren't getting much attention, I continued writing because I enjoyed it. Though it has nothing to do with the professional career I'm currently pursuing, it will always be something I take the time out of my day to do. Being able to get paid for your passion is something few people are lucky enough to have, and for me to have the opportunity to do something I love and get rewarded for it is a dream come true.

I know that a lot of you can't afford to pay to read, and that is something I completely understand. You can still get a free preview of the story (over 10 chapters free!), and only after having gotten a taste of the book do you decide whether or not to pay to continue.

I've put hours upon hours into this story, and I hope it pays off for everyone who reads it. To end this off, I just want to thank all my readers once again for supporting and helping reach this point, and thank all the prospective readers who are yet to give this story a chance. I hope you will love it, and I love you all.

Enjoy!

-xxinlove