ch. 3 Pansa arrives episode 17 part 2

Man what a long ass flight that was... I walked out the airport and waited for hatori to pick me up. He said Akito would want to see me. I sighed at the thought. I wonder how mad he will be. It's been 3 years after all.

I see hatoris black car and put my luggage in the trunk then came to the passenger side. As I close the door, I notice Aya and the perverted Shigure are here....in the back seat.......

😑

Why me....

"Oh kitty I've missed you so much yes i did!" Aya yells as he hugs me from his seat.....tightly might i add.

"Aya, it's my turn to love her..."

......
.....
....
..
.
WTF

Now I feel another set of arms and I feel like stabbing them. I glance at hatori for help but he just....chuckles. are fucking kidding me!?!

I pinch both sets of arms and hear girly squeals from both of them. Asshats.

As soon as I see the main house I immediately rush out of the car to get to the main entrance. I think that was the 1st and only time I'll ever be wanting to be in the main house. From the window on the side I see akito hanging from it. He sees me and goes inside. I sigh. I walk in and to akito room and knock.

"Come in."

I open the door and give one last look to the trio behind me before closing the door. I stood in front him. Hes gotten taller now.

"Pansa....you've come back."

Technically no. It's a visit to find my sister and straighten our mom out, then I leave.

"Yes."

But whatever floats your boat.

"I have missed you dearly."

I kinda do and don't miss you.

"I miss you to Akito."

"Tell me, why do stand there as if your the others? Your place is and always will be beside me."

Cause I dont like special treatment maybe? I'm not even in the actual Zodiac. I kept silent and he sighed. He motioned with his hand for me to come by him. I internally sigh.

I walk over sit beside, close enough that we are touching and he wont have to ask or get mad about not being close enough. I feel both his arms wrap around me and pull me towards him in a tight hug. He started to breath heavily and felt a little wetness on my shoulder. I realized he was crying. I hugged him back. He kept murmuring that he was sorry and how it's his fault that I had left.