Auntie bekah

Baileys PoV
I'm so excited to meet klaus's sister, I bet she's beautiful. We entered the warehouse, I ran forward excitedly but the hope drained from my eyes when she wasn't there. I turned and looked sadly at my uncle. "Rebekah" He called out but there was no reply. "It's your big brother. Come out, come out, where ever you are." He joked bringing a smile to my face. In a flash a blind lady appeared in front of klaus, and stabs him with a dagger. "Uncle klaus!" I screamed horrified. "Go to hell nik!" She yelled pushing the dagger harder. Klaus pulled the dagger out and didn't even flinch, I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him. "Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." Klaus confidently told his attacker as he calmly stroked my hair. "Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more." She looked down at me confused. "Who's this?" She gestured to me with her hand. Klaus crouched down and picked me up. "This is bailey, bailey meet your Auntie Bekah." I waved shyly at my newly found Aunt. "Well aren't you adorable." She smiled brightly and waved back. Before crossing her arms and glaring at klaus. "I understand that you're upset with me. Rebekah..... so I'm going to let that go. Just this once." I assume he meant the whole attacking thing, gosh she's scaring. "Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in" he spoke a little louder and Stefan walk in, Rebekah's face dropped in shock. Do they know each other? "Stefan...." Rebekah breathed out clearly over joyed, but Stefan showed no emotion. Klaus set me down next to Rebekah and looked Stefan in the eye. "Now you remember." For a second Stefan didn't even move until he looked at Rebekah. "Rebekah." He walks closer to us and they both look as though they are going to cry. "I remember you we were friends." He gestured to klaus. "We are friends" my uncle corrected placing a hand on his shoulder.

After a while of boring conversation we went SHOPPING! I love shopping. I remember when ...... Wait! Who use to take me shopping? Oh well I'm too happy to think. "There has to be more to this dress." Autie bekah complained from inside the dressing room. "There's not" klaus called back, I giggled still fiddling with the zipper on his jacket. She walked out in a beautiful dress, I gasped. "Your so pretty!" I mumbled some how she heard me. "Why thanks you." She turned slightly more towards Stefan. "So what do you think?" Oh no stefan better be careful "I like it" I couldn't help but laugh at Rebekah's reaction. "Stefans in trouble" I sang teasingly laughing loudly at my own joke. "What? I said I like it" he tried defending himself. " I can always tel when your lying Stefan" she stormed back into the dressing room. "Nice one good work" klaus commented "your the one who pulled the dagger out." Stefan responded, klaus let out a low chuckle "I heard that" Rebekah yelled still annoyed. Poor Rebekah. "All right. I'm going to get a real drink" Stefan announces I don't know what he meant but uncle klaus didn't say anything. After a few moments of silence i finally decided to ask. "Um uncle klaus." I asked quietly looking at my hands. "Yes little moon?" He asked concerned. "Well I was hoping that I could try on some dresses?" I rushed out silently praying he would say yes. "Of course sweetheart." I finally looked at him overjoyed. "Really?!?!" I clapped my hands excitedly. Klaus stood up and lead me towards clothes in my size. "Go on pick out any you like." I ran forward grabbing all the pretty dresses I could find. I liked them in my arms until I couldn't see. "Uncle klaus." I called out, and of course he was right next to me. "Now now little moon no need to yell." I turned to wear I think his voice is coming from. "I've got my dresses" I told him. "Well I'll let Rebekah help you try them on." He took the pile from me holding them with ease and walked back to the dressing room. "Rebekah, I brought you your personal doll for today." I giggle at klaus's description. Autie bekah squealed with joy dragging me and the dresses into the dressing room.

I've tried on so many dresses but this is by far my favourite, it's a cute little pink dress with white lace on it. "Right next" bekah announced but I jumped back before she could do anything. "No!" I exclaimed she looked at me confused "I want to stay in it FOREVER" she chuckled slightly. "Don't be silly" I crossed my arms, stubbornly. "Listen don't you want to surprise klaus." My head started to hurt really bad again. I fell over slowly but rebalance caught me. "Wow bailey are you alright." Suddenly the image of a short blonde girl cam into my head. "Caroline" I muttered softly. "Nik! Nik get in her" was the last thing I heard before everything went dark

Klaus PoV
"Nik! Nik, get in here" hearing my sisters frantic screams I flashed into the dressing room. To Find my little moon unconscious in Rebekah's arms. "What happened" I yelled angry taking her in my arms. "I don't know. We were trying on dressing then see said her head hurt." I stroked Baileys hair softly glad she was alive. "Nik.." my sister called dragging my attention from Bailey " before she passes out she said a name" no this can't be "what was the name?" I asked worried. And the next word confirmed my suspicions. How could a little girl break Elijahs compulsion. For she remembers the name of one close to her "Caroline."