CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Jawahir wore a baggy top and leggings before heading down to the kitchen to have her breakfast,she is a bit sad after their phone call with Ya moh last night he is now coming next week instead of yesterday and he was just telling her yesterday night after she finish preparing all his favourite meal,she slept with a bad mood yesterday she have missed him so bad and now she will miss him more,she picked out some milk from the fridge and pour it in a glass then brought out her muffin her very own morning routine.she sat on the kitchen counter and ate in peace because she is the only one at home apparently the bitch pack some cloths and left without saying anything two days ago after there little fight.she kept munching her muffin and draining it down with her milk when she hear the sound of the door bell and she rose in her feet groaning as she muttered "who is here to disturb me early in the morning"as she marched up to the door,she opened the door to come in contact with the last person she expected to see,her face expression kept changing from excitement surprise shock and many other as she stood there speechless with her mouth agape as she look at her husband whom she didn't expect to see while he took her by surprise as he engulf her in a bone crashing yet soft hug she took seconds to regain herself before hugging him back as he shook with laughter "what are you doing here....I mean aren't....." a and he caught her off "just let me in babe you can ask the questions later I'm exhausted "as he breaks the hug and gave her a peck on her forehead and she bit her lips to prevent herself from smiling.he walk in while she walks to the kitchen to get him some water,he collect the water and muttered a thank you which she just smile and sit beside him.

"Let me prepare something fast for you"

"No I ate before i left sit down"he dragged her down and she just smile.

"I thought you said you will be coming back next week when we talk yesterday"she asked looking at him.

"You are making me feel like you are not happy to see me,should I go back" he asked feigning hurt as he clutch his heart.

"No that's not what I mean,it's just.... you should have told me you were coming back today"

"Sorry I didn't tell so you can dress up for me but don't worry you look perfect with anything you wear"he said winking at her and she gave him an expression that says I'm serious about this.

"Okay okay,when I call you yesterday I also thought I will back next week because of the issues I told you about but hopefully everything got sorted out yesterday after our call I wanted to call you but it was late so I just decided to surprise you and it seems like you are not happy to see me"he said the last past feigning hurt as he held her hands in his

"No I'm happy to see you I'm just didn't expect you that's why"she said as she looks at their hands and smile then she added "and I seriously miss you"it came out almost like a whisper.

"Awwwwnnn I miss you more,you have no idea how much I do"as he smile at her and she also gave him her shy killer smile(his words not mine) and with that he knows that he is madly in love with this girl next to him and deep down he could feel that the feeling is mutual even though he is a bit scared he was deep in his thoughts when his stomach gave him away he actually lied to her about him eating he didn't want to disturb her and more than that he wasn't tired of watching her face.

"Go freshen up while I cook something quick for you"as she laugh at how he looks at his stomach and he walks up to his room to freshen up.she cook a quick meal and arrange it on the tray then she walk up to his room,she knock and when there was no answer she opened the door and walk in she kept the tray on the table and when she turned her eyes clashed with his mesmerising ones,she has never see him like this he stood there rooted with a towel hung low around his waist and another small one on his shoulder half of his well built body displayed he look so hot and ravishing  (her words not mine) he kept looking at her as she try not to ogle too much but she can't seem to stop herself when he looks so masha Allah,he watched her as she innocently and stylishly checked him out in her own way.after what seems like forever she quickly look down as if she just came back to reality and he cleared his throat mischieviously saying "like what you see" and if she was very fair he could swear she will turn tomatoe red because of how she was blushing profusely,she try to leave the room but she couldn't dare move from where she is standing because if she does her legs might end up of failing her so she sat on the nearest chair as she hear him walk away probably to his closet because she couldn't dare look at him after he caught her checking him out.

Hello guys,
it's been a while now I'm extremely sorry for not updating soon,I have my reasons for doing so,at first I was sick for almost a week then I travelled to my home town katsina for sallah celebration and my katsina people you know how it is over there I didn't get time you know family and stuff.I hope I just came back yesterday so I decided to make you all happy by updating I hope I have made you happy for real.

So my people how was the sallah celebration hope you guys had fun,I'll be waiting for my barkah da sallah😂😂.

I met some of my wattpad people in katsina some at the hawan bahriki, some at the fun fiesta at karakanda stadium and some at scorpion arena.

Lemme come and go before I disturb you with my surutu,till we meet in the next chapter which is coming up very soon insha Allah.

Vote,
Comment,
Follow and
Share.

                          With love
                             Hafsatou