Chapter 11

The rest of the night was anything but ordinary.

Newt showed you more of his extraordinary creatures, and you helped with feeding them before leaving the entirely different and unique world.

Newt said he could sleep in his case with his creatures and, for some reason, this disappointed you. You nodded and told him that if he wanted to, he could, and you later fell asleep.

***The Next Day***

Your gentle sleep was later disturbed by some noise coming from the kitchen area.

It must be Newt. You thought excitedly.

You quickly got dressed and put on your favorite yellow floral sundress before leaving your bedroom.

You opened the door as a plate floated past your head. Your eyes widened.

"Good morning." Newt said, smiling.

His jacket and gold vest were off, but he was still wearing the same white shirt and with dark blue pants.

"I made breakfast. I hope you don't mind. I didn't know what time you would wake up."

On its own, a cup of milk moved in the air from the kitchen counter to the table.

"You're using magic?" You asked. "You can use magic to cook, too?"

Newt nodded.

Nothing can surprise me anymore. You thought, shaking your head and laughing.

You walked over to the table and sat down as the empty plate that floated past you was dressed with bacon and eggs.

It paused for a minute and then went to the table in front of you.

Newt nodded and said, "I hope it tastes as good to you."

You looked from him to your plate as you sat down. "This is quite the breakfast. I'm sure it's even better. Thank you, Newt."

Newt sat down with you at the table and the two of you got lost in conversation.

"Sorry about yesterday." He said. "I didn't mean to hit you with my case."

You remembered suddenly the moment you two first met and how shocked you were when you first saw Newt.

"That's alright." You said, before eating a forkful of eggs. "I never would have met you otherwise."

Newt smiled, and before either of you could say another word, you looked at the time and noticed you were going to be late. You stood up quickly and grabbed your purse off of the couch.

"Oh, Newt. I'm so sorry, I have to leave now or I'll be late."

He stood up and said, "It's fine, (Y/F/N). Would you like me to come with you?"

Well, it would be nice to have someone to keep me company at the shop.

"Yes, I think that's a great idea." You smiled as you walked to the door with Newt and watched as the dishes rose and began cleaning themselves.

***Later***

As you and Newt walked down Orchard Street and arrived at the shop, you felt some kind of excitement inside of you.

"Well, here it is." You said with a grin on your face as you both turned to face the building on your left.

To the right of your shop, Newt noticed, was Jacob's bakery.

He smiled at that and made a note to visit him sometime.

However, your thoughts consisted only of how thrilled to show Newt part of your world, after he'd shown you part of his.

Flowers were hung on the inside and outside of the store windows, and surrounded the entrance.

You unlocked the door to the shop and turned on the lights. Now it was Newt's turn to be impressed.

"You own this shop?" He asked, looking around at the aloe vera succulents stacked on shelves to the right and the potted ficus plants on the left.

"I do." You told him. "And I love it."

Pickett, who snuck into Newt's pocket, felt somewhat at home when he saw all of the greenery.

"Quick, before I open the store, come see my favorites."

A/N-Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of We Found Love! See you next week!