➪3

~

~

[2nd person]

Luckily not long after that, break had started. Immediately, you got up out of your seat and left the classroom. Though, it wasn't for long that you were alone. Your 'friend' Akiko, followed you out the room trying her best to keep up with you with her short legs.

"So," here we go again, she had a habit of starting a conversation and never being able to finish it on her own. "Where we headed?"
"We?" was your reply,
"Yeah, we're friends now remember" she had that grin on her face again which always seemed to agitate you.
"Well, whatever, I'm just looking around anyway, nothing interesting"
"Niceee, i'm still coming along though, wouldn't want you to intimidate anyone on your first day would you?"
"It's a bit late for that now"

Once again everyone continued to stare at you, having their own conversations between them as you and Takahashi walked past them.

"So, what club are you planning on joining"
"What?"
"Are you gonna join a club?" the girl looked at you confused to why you would question it,
"No" you replied, which seemed to confuse her.
"Well I just thought that because you're so talented maybe you would want to put your skills to the test"
"I'm not that interested in joining clubs anymore"
"Well I just think thats a pretty big waste considering you're the Black Dove and all" she answered back, crossing her arms and pouting like a child.

Now everyone was staring at you even more. "Didn't I tell you to keep it down" your eyes burned holes right through hers.

"Uh, no?" she said, nervously.

Just a couple seconds after Takahashi said that line, students started to walk up to you asking if it was really you and why you're here,

"Is it really you?"
"Why are you here anyway?"
"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be in England?"
"Hey, I think your serves are super cool"
"Your spikes are super powerful"
"Also how do you block such strong spikes from other players?"
Soon a crowd started to form and you were edging closer to losing your temper.

'So much for not drawing attention' you thought.

Not too far away, a familiar carrot and angry guy were arguing about which crisp flavour was the best (I'm english so i'm saying english stuff k? just deal with it you know what i'm talking about anyway)

"IT'S PRAWN COCKTAIL IDIOT"
"NO ITS OBVIOUSLY PAPRIKA CARROT HEAD" (lmao random flavours but now i'm reading it i think hinata is more of a cheese and onion boi ngl)

As soon as they saw the crowd they stopped in their tracks and arguing.
"What's the crowd for?"
"Dunno let's go see"

Both of them walked up to one of the students at the back of the crowd.
"Hey um-whats the crowd for?" asked a confused Kageyama,
"Oh," the student replied "Have you heard of the Black Dove, that amazing female volleyball player, the one that's also really hot"
"Yeah" he said, eyes lighting up hopefully,
"Well she's here, enrolled in our school"

*Kageyama fanboy mode activated*

It took around 15 mins for the crowd to disappear leaving Takahashi and L/n standing there about ready to faint after.
"Well that was a big waste of my time" you said to Takahashi.

There stood Kageyama still in his fanboy mode whilst Hinata was trying to calm him down so that they could go to practice.

You noticed him, narrowing your eyes for a second in disgust, before whispering to Takahashi, "Is- is he ok?"
"He's fine!" replied a panicked Hinata, clearly your whispering wasn't really that quiet.

"At least I hope he is, we have practice right about now" he mumbled.

Takahashi, being the kind soul she is, walked up to the two in concern, leaving you standing alone in the middle of the hallway, causing you to jump slightly in realisation to catch up with her.

"Are you sure he's ok?" she asked, putting a hand on the dark blue headed boy's shoulder in worry, "Should we take him to the nurses office?"

"Ah! No, seriously he'll be fine, he loves to overreact you see..." the ginger scratched his cheek nervously.

"Well didn't you say you both had practice somewhere? Me and (Y/n) can help you take him if you'd like!" Takahashi said happily, clearly befriending others seemed to be a hobby of hers. "You don't mind right (Y/n)?" she questioned, looking at you in wonder, "I guess not..." you replied with a sigh, fed up of her shenanigans already.

"Great! Let's go then!" she exclaimed, skipping away, completely forgetting that she offered to escort the tall boy, leaving you and ginger to do it yourselves.

~🥶~

(A/n) - well this got long quick oh well. anyway as i said before i'm english so i'm gonna say the stuff that english people say like crisps instead of chips and football instead of soccer ect. Hope you enjoyed it... if anyones reading heh.

Edited ✔︎

Edited ✔︎✔︎