Taken

a/n: FFH; Peter is taken and is constantly abused by Mysterio. When they finally find him, he isn't sure if anything's real. Tony is alive.

~peter~

Where am I? Peter thought to himself. He opened his eyes and he was in a white room. Nothing in the room at all, besides a white toilet and a pillow. Peter went into the corner of the room, he put his head down and rocked himself back and forth. Suddenly there was a loud crashing sound. Peter ran from the door, sticking onto the ceiling. He watched as Captain America walked in with Iron Man, and Black Widow. They scanned the room, then Nat looked up.

"Peter?" Their eyes immediately shot up. Peter was skinny, bruised, but clean. Also for some odd readon he had glasses. He stuck to the ceiling, and didn't make a sound. "Peter, it's Nat." Peter put his hands over his ears.

"Stop Please!" They all gazed in shock. "They aren't real! Take my blood, Run tests, Please not this again!" Peter faced the corner rocking back and forth while still in the room. His voice was strained, he's been screaming a lot lately.

"Peter, It's Tony."

"Stop! Please I can't take it anymore!" Peter hit his head against the wall.

"Peter Stop!" Tony flew to him, and gently grabbed him, placing him in front of them." Peter sniffled, pulling up his sleeves, he stuck out his arm.

"What are you doing." Peter's eyes widened with hope, but returned to normal knowing he couldn't trust any trick.

"You can't be real!" Peter scooted back, quickly. Anxiety rose up in his chest, he could really feel the pressure.

"You're password to everything is Mjiscute." The others lightly chuckled. Peter's eyes widened, He got
up and ran out the room, making his way outside. They followed him, the whole way. Peter finally made it outside, where the other Avengers wait. He felt huge relief.

"M-Mr.Stark?" He turned back around. He ran to Tony, hugging him. "Steve." He smiled. "Nat." He suddenly backed away. His eyes clenched shut, he stumbled back.

"Peter." Suddenly Peter stood up straight.

"Activating, Avengers Protocol." His white clothes became dri-fit and covered his whole body, it was a new Spiderman suit, but there was an "M" instead of the spider emblem. His masks eyes were red, as if he had just activated instant kill mode. The suit had to small implants on his temples, they were controlling him. Peter took all three of them on. He swung and flipped onto the wall shooting webs at all of them. Clint fired an arrow and Peter caught it, throwing it right back at him. He shot a electric web up distracting Clint and Nat, he threw a web bomb at them, leaving them in a sticky situation. He started to fight Steve and Tony.

"Kid, we don't want to fight." Peter continued to engage them.

"My name is 'One' like the number, get it right." They fought on until only he and Tony remained. Peter went for the punch but Tony grabbed his hand, gripping it tightly "Peter. Benjamin. Parker." Peter began to nod his head, as if he was in pain. "That is who you are." Peter pulle off the white mask, gasping for air.

"One, we did not release you!" Peter heard in his ear coms. He felt a sharp pain in his calf, they had tased him from inside the suit, he fell to the ground gasping, crying, and clutching onto his leg.

"Stop... please! I'm begging you! I'll do anything!" he curled up into a ball, the pain was like a cramp, that never ended. Tony ran to him, cautiously placing his hands on his shoulder.

"This is going to hurt." Tony shot a taser at his suit, malfunctioning it. Peter settled down a little before he passed out, so Tony picked him up and carried him to the Jet.

~the tower~

"Has he been brainwashed?" Steve sat in the common room with the other Avengers.

"I know brainwash, but that right their is brainwash with mental and physical abuse." Bucky pointed at the live feed of Peter, who was still unconscious in the Med bay with Bruce. Tony sighed, "He's going to need sometime to learn to trust everyone again." Their conversation was interrupted by sudden rapid beeping, Tony shot for the Bay not even looking away. Peter began to hyperventilate, Bruce tried to calm him down before Tony came.

"Peter, It's Bruce Banner, your favorite scientist but you me not to tell Tony that." Peter started to calm down yet he still had a firm grip on the pole and he was crouching like he was going to swing away, in the bed. "It's okay, you're safe now." Peter naturally changed his position, he now had on leg out and the other propped up, using his knee as a support to lay his chin on. He let out a big sigh. Tony ran in, but his run had turned into a walk once he saw Peter was okay.

"You okay?" Tony placed his hand on his shoulder but Peter flinched away.

"S-Sorry, It's natural." Tony's heart broke, they manipulated him for so long. That last punishment was by far the worst one.

~a week later~

"Hey guys-" Tony caught the attention of all the Avengers in the common room. "Peter is well rested and he wanted to share with each of us, what exactly has happened to him and how he is doing." Everyone dropped their things and turned their attention to Peter, who walked out shy rather than his normal self. They all knew Peter so they also knew that he was never this way, but it's gonna take sometime to restore what has been taken away.

"I want to apologize if I am not the way I was before, which I don't remember." Peter looked down at the ground.

"It's okay." Steve said, giving Peter a little encouragement.

"Quentin Beck, he was a former employee of Mr.Stark. He used his technology to create false images, allowing you so see whatever he wants you to see, because I was constantly being flashed by the drones, my eyesight has become poor and I need glasses. My mind has been played with and manipulated so please be patient with me." he smiled having a seat by Thor and Loki.

"Well it seems to me that we should have a team movie night." Scott turned on the tv, as everyone talked and laughed together. And so the night went on, and Peter smiled.

the end

a/n; Part two? lol these are W E A K