Trente (🍋)

!MATURE CONTENT!

If you don't like smut,
you can just skip this chapter entirely. (Small synopsis, with the things important to the 'plot', will be written at the beginning of the next chapter.)

If you do, then honey you are in for a treat ;)

Once Jungkook could easily work three fingers into Taehyung, he lowered his pants slightly, only to be able to roll the only condom he had into his length and lubed himself generously, lining his erection to Taehyung's entrance.

He slowly pushed in, his head tilting back as a low grown left his throat, finally feeling the pleasure he had yearned for since he got hard.

Taehyung's closed his eyes as the other started thrusting into him slowly, his head foggy, wondering why in the world he as accepted to have sex in a school bathroom stall but also not complaining because of the pleasure he was starting to feel.

Jungkook started to go a little harder, not speeding up the pace, trying to find Taehyung's sweet spot by trying out different angles.

"Ah fuck." Taehyung moaned, his body jolting forward and knuckles growing white from pressing against the wall so hard. "Right there." He slurred.

Jungkook gripped his bare hips strongly, leaning back slightly and pulling Taehyung's hips towards him in tune with his forward thrust, a loud moan coming from Taehyung again, who let his head drop forward slightly.

"Just like that." He whined, a hand going to his erection to stroke himself.

His boyfriend slammed into him, hitting the right spot perfectly and making him jolt forward slightly again as well as drawing a beautiful moan from his kiss bruised lips.

He then pulled out completely, Taehyung moaning slightly at the loss, but got cut out when Jungkook spun him around and pinned him against the wall, attacking his lips with a hungry kiss.

He slid a hand to Taehyung's thigh, raising it to wrap around his waist.

"Jungkook." The boy breathed out, his other leg trembling slightly. "Don't, you'll drop me."

Jungkook chuckled, his other hand grabbing his other thigh and raising him into his arms despite his slurred complains, the other letting out a surprised squeak as his hands slid from his cheeks to grip the fabric of Jungkook's shirt that was on his shoulders.

His back was pressed flush against the cold wall, Jungkook holding his thighs with a strong grip of his large hand, his underwear and pants discarded on the floor.

"You better not drop me." Taehyung warned as his legs tightened around Jungkook's waist, the younger laughed breathlessly, kissing his lips softly. Taehyung let his head drop to Jungkook's shoulder, tilting to bite at his neck harshly as a payback.

He pressed Taehyung stronger against the wall, one of his hands leaving his thigh to grab his shaft and aligning it to Taehyung, slowly thrusting up into him.

The lips on his neck bit him even harsher as a low hum came from the older's throat, making him wince slightly as his hand went back to Taehyung's thigh, lowering him slightly to be able to go deeper into him.

Feeling his arms starting to shake from holding Taehyung up for a few minutes already, picked up his pace, the other's moans becoming slightly louder than a simple pant and also more frequent.

His head slowly titled off his shoulder and dropped back for his scalp to hit the wall behind him, brushing up and down from Jungkook's thrusts.