chapter 2

i set my laptop up on the bathroom counter, clicking "fingers crossed." the cover art was a girl in the woods, which i'm guessing was her considering the "ocean eyes" cover was the same girl. she's so pretty.

as soon as the music started, i turned the volume up and hopped in the steaming shower. i was listening closely to the music, i was so intrigued. her voice is so beautiful.

by the time the christ started playing again, i already knew the lyrics. i found myself singing "cause everybody makes it til they don't, and everybody wants to think they won't" without even realizing it. i really like this song.

shortly after, "sHE'S brOKen" started playing. she sounded different in this one. i'm not sure what sounded different but she sounded like a mini lana del rey. i dig it.

eventually both songs ended and another song started playing. the song sounded like her, but i didn't see any other songs on her soundcloud. hm, kinda weird.

"help, i lost myself again"

this one was really good. the production sounded even better than the others. i'm really starting to like her.

i stepped out of the shower and threw a towel on. which technically i didn't even need to do because my bathroom is connected to my room. i could walk out naked if i wanted to, but i'm too insecure to even do that alone.

i throw on a pair of black sweatpants and a lime green tank top. something comfy since i'm not going anywhere and won't be seeing anybody right now.

i walked into the bathroom again to brush my hair and my teeth. i hear my phone ring from the bedroom, but i choose to ignore it. i'm sure it's just madison again. nobody else really calls me.

it rings again. and again, and again. what the fuck?

i walk into my room, getting sudden chills from the temperature difference since the bathroom was steamy and my room was cold. my toothbrush was still in my mouth.

*incoming call from conan*

conan was an internet friend of mine. he does youtube, and music sometimes. we haven't talked in forever though. why did he call me three times?

"hello?" i answer, obviously confused.
"oh my god katherine. you finally answered. i need to tell you about this girl i just found. i know you'll love her."

i'm definitely confused at this point but i let him continue. he describes the girl as funny and sweet. really down to earth and doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks.

"i'll send u a picture of me and her. she's beautiful too. oh and aidens here too"

immediately after he says that, i get an attachment from him.

                  monday, september 21, 2018
conan:

i immediately looked at the picture and i guess he saw that i read it and hadn't said anything because he then said something that startled me

startled me.

"she's gorgeous isn't she?" i chucked. "yeah dude. she looks like someone i was listening to on-" i was cut off by a girl in the background.

"shut up bro, don't even hype me up like that. let me talk to her"

oh my god. it's her. i can tell by her voice.
it was billie.

HI OKAY SOOO this is where things actually get interesting. hope u enjoyed this :) i needed to update immediately so it wasn't super boringgg. this is the start to everyyythiiinnggg.