Part 52: Triple Dinner

In POV

I was really happy as Sun's mom visit.

I hug her really tight, she gave me warm hug also. She looked at my face. I gave her my cute face, then she pinched my cheeks and smiled.

"Seems someone in not welcomed here", that voice came from my right side. I turned my head, I saw that Sun's dad was walking upstairs.

"Dad.......", I called him. He hug me and caressed my back.

"How are you, son?", he asked me

"I am okay. I am so glad as you and mom come here", I replied him

But, I startled by third voice. "He is lying. He is actually still upset", I acknowledged that voice even I didn't see him. Sun walked behind of his dad.

He turned to my side, I hit his arm. "Auh, what is wrong?", he asked me. He caressed his arm.

"Do you ask me what is wrong? How can you not tell me that mom and dad come to Bangkok", I complained him.

"But, don't hit me. It's hurt"

"This is for you, stupid", I pushed his forehead with my index finger.

He gave me a poker face, he should be so annoyed. He walked to mom side. "He is really cruel to me, mom. Don't allow him to come to Chiang Mai again nor enter the rooftop", he teased me.

I gave him my sulking face.

Mom grab me with her right hand, meanwhile her left hand for Sun. "Let's come. Mom have good food for both of you", she told us

"I need two portions", I lifted my hand

"Yeah. Eat well when mom is here"

We entered the rooftop. A lot of foods have been prepared, seems they have arrived to rooftop for several hours ago.

Later, P'Nic and P'Jenny also joined that dinner. That room became so full. Full of people, full of food, laugh, happiness and warmness.

When I leave one day, I would miss that moment.

--*--

Sun POV

That dinner, finally ended.

After his bad mood along day as I tried to avoid him, on that night, I saw that In was really happy. His handsome face was so shining.

Rooftop has been cleaned. I was so tired.

"Don't you want to go home?", I asked to In

"Me? Why?", he asked to me back. Seems we would be arguing about that. I heavily sighed. I dragged him out from my room. "Ah why......?", he tried to lose my hand

"My mom and dad are here. No space for you to sleep he. Please go home", I beg him

"I can drive mom and dad to condo, we can sleep here", he smiled with his own idea.

"In........."

"That is win-win solution"

"In.............", I whined at him longer

"I don't want to. I don't want to go home. I want to sleep here", he refused me. "I didn't hear you", he closed his ears

He walked to the room, leaved me with open jaw. Then, I followed him.

"Any problem?", mom asked us

"He forced me to get out from rooftop, mom", he told mom with spoiled tone. Mom looked at me with questioned gaze. I shook my head. "Mom, dad, let's sleep to my condo, the room is bigger than this rooftop. Let this tiny boy sleep alone", he pointed me.