Chapter 2: Nice Bra

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Nice Bra
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"So, is he handsome?" Ariel asks as she tosses the grape into her mouth in your living room while passing you some teasing look to irk you up slightly.

"You have a husband." You obviously state before you splash water on your face after brushing your teeth. Feels better to be at home. It's not like you didn't want to talk about the man you met an hour ago, it's just currently you were too engulfed thinking negatively about the man you woke in bed with.

"Gosh, I'm just asking!" Ariel rolls her eyes, "Am I not allowed to call other men handsome just because I'm married now?"

"Who's handsome?" Jimin's sudden deep voice interrupts as he joins in.

"Of course you are," Ariel smiles sweetly and so does Jimin, unlike you, who nearly pukes by the cringe.

"So are you sure you weren't drunk last night?" Jimin shifts the focus back to you.

"I wasn't! How many times do I have to tell you guys?" You scream against the towel on your wet face as they've been asking you the same damn question repeatedly. It slowly begins to test your patience at how much you were disliking the accusation.

"Okay, calm down we just came over to tell you about..." Ariel couldn't finish her sentence as she sighs heavily which makes it pretty clear to you who she's talking about.

"Yoongi."

You hate to admit it but you had already assumed years ago that Yoongi will never feel the same about you but honestly, the fact that you get to still see him and stay in touch with him is enough. He's doing fine even if it's on his own and that's all that matters to you.

"Yoongi just got back together with Rose."

|Time Skip|

-

You're back at work, already tired even though your day hardly began. You assume some of your patients have forgotten or are late for their appointments since you just got yourself some good time to kill.

Gosh, this is so boring and you just wish you had some drama in your life. You're just hungry. You're tired too. It's not that you aren't grateful for your life and how it had been turned out. You simply had slight complaints about lack of drama or to be precise, a certain spark that's been missing. Well, maybe it's only your love life that has been deprived, but you would like to believe there are other factors too. There's no way, you are admitting the tragedy of your love life.

You run your hand through your wavy hair in exhaustion before you wince at some pain. Your head still hurts. Maybe coming to work wasn't a great idea after all. You should probably call it a day for now.

A spark of excitement rises when you're ready to grab your keys, go home and relax on your bed, watching your favourite kdrama. However, this dream of yours leads to the bin when the telephone interrupts you. Your receptionist who now is informing you about an incoming patient.

Sighing audibly, you wait for your patient to come in. Okay, how about this is your last patient for today? One patient and then you're gone!

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sudden knock on the door.

"Come right in!" You chant enthusiastically, eyes glued to your laptop with a fake smile plastered on your once exhausted face.

The figure follows your order and walks directly in, closing the door behind them. As you're done with few typing in your laptop, you swing back to face your patient before he greets you and you're ready to greet back-