Chapter 3: Pizza

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Pizza
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

You're back at home after a long long day. You sigh audibly after you enter your messy house, closing the door behind you. One thing you can't tolerate is a messy house. You swear you will not be able to get sleep tonight if you leave your house like this. You quickly hang your coat and place your bag on the dining table. You begin to tidy up this house from downstairs to upstairs, placing every single thing back to their original places.

Satisfied with the look of your tidy house, you finally go upstairs to your room to finally get changed. As you're getting changed in your room, you smell something fishy and you wonder where that was coming from. You look around but your room looks pretty clear and you hardly have food in your room. You pout to yourself cluelessly before you raise your arm to smell your armpit.

"HOLY-"

Yup, that's definitely you. You almost pass out by your own stink.

Taking off your clothes, you rush to the bathroom to have a nice long bath. After 45 minutes of opera singing in the shower, you come out in a towel and begin to dry your wet hair. Gosh, you're so damn hungry. You're also in a mood of cooking. How about a delicious pizza?!

You quickly put your shorts on followed by a long matching tshirt before you head downstairs excitedly. Sure, it's been a long day and all but nothing can get in the way of food, especially when they're homemade.

You're done putting the sauce you made on the crust but something seems missing. What could it be? Ah! Cheese! You curse yourself for missing the very main thing.

Due to the hatred that the universe has for you, you have no cheese left in your house especially when you're craving it so badly. Without further thinking, you run out of your house and knock next doors. To your dismay, the neighbour on the right, have used up all of their cheese whereas the neighbour on the right, do not seem to be at home. You really can't be bothered to go all the way to the shops in this dark and cold time. This is when you realise there's another neighbour of yours, the exact opposite side of your house.

Praying to yourself that you get the cheese, you ring the doorbell. Your lips are lifting up as the door continues to open until a familiar handsome figure presents himself in front of you.

As shocked as you are to see him, he seems to have the same face as you until the corner of his lips automatically go up.

"Well, what do we have here?" He smirks at you as you shiver due to the cold breeze.

"Huh?"

He slightly shakes his head as you watch his facial expression and speaking tone drastically change. "Oh, what brings you here?"

You. Idiot. How did you forget about your new neighbour?

You're literally murdering yourself at least 56 times in your head for forgetting the fact about this creepy handsome male living across. Okay, anything for pizza!

"Hello- neighbour," you force a cheesy smile on your face causing his eyebrows to raise in surprise. "I was wondering if you had some cheese I could have."

"Why?" He leans onto the corner of the door sideways as he folds his arm with a blank face.

"I'm cooking? What other reason could I have of coming all the way to yours for an ingredient?" You sarcastically talk.

"I don't know, maybe to apologise," This time he grins while forming a rectangular shape with his lips. How cute- wait what are you saying?

In return, you glare at him with a straight face until he, "Come in, I'll give you the cheese and close the door behind you, it's cold." He orders as he begins to walk towards his kitchen you suppose.