Not Again...

ooooh it's Russia's time to shine
Someone else other than Britain finally gets the spotlight
Britain: YOU ACTUAL TWAT--

can i call you Daisy---
oops wrong fandom

--------------------------------------------------------

Russia's POV

We started heading out, with (Y/N) on my back. She's as light as a feather.

When America glared at me back there, I felt attacked. It only lasted for a second, but I felt a sense of hostility.

Could it be that he...

Her...

No... It can't be.

I came back to my senses when I heard (Y/N) talking to me.

"Where are we going?" She asked, keeping her voice quiet.

"We are going deeper into the forest to find the enemy. But aren't going to attack immediately--"

"Yeah we are!" America exclaimed, cutting me off. He obviously wasn't listening at yesterday's meeting...

"America, stick with the plan." Britain sighed before gesturing us to move forward.

"What plan?" He questioned, tilting his head at Britain.

Before anyone could answer him, I turned to face (Y/N).

"As you can see, America here isn't the sharpest tool in the shed." I smirked. (Y/N) giggled at my statement.

"HEY!" America shouted. "I heard that!"

"And I'm pretty sure the whole world can hear your shouts." Japan remarked. "Pipe down."

"Not without teaching Russia here a lesson." America laughed before starting to chase me. (Y/N) started to laugh.

"Faster! Don't let him catch us!" She shouted, like a child.

It was adorable.

W a i t--

I don't usually like it when America bothers me, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's the matter America? Can't catch up with those short legs of yours?" I mocked.

"Shut up! At least I'm not a giant!" He yelled. His yells literally echo through the forest, I swear. He has a better chance of getting killed than actually catching up to me.

France and Italy laughed, and I heard Japan giggle a little. Britain, however, did not seem amused.

"America! You're going to give us away!" He whisper-shouted.

I stopped, followed by America who bumped into me.

"Ow." He mumbled.

"Britain's right." Italy said. "We should keep going."

We started walking again, readying our guns.

"I was thinking." Britain started.

"You think?" America smirked.

Britain sighed. "As I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted," He glared at America. "We should spilt up. That way, we'll clear the area faster."

That didn't seem like a bad idea. "Alright. Britain, you should take Japan and DEFINITELY America."

"I didn't want to be on your team anyway, RUSSIA." America glared at me.

I continued. "I'll go with Italy, France, and (Y/N)--"

"Why do YOU guys get (Y/N)?" Japan questioned.

"I'm carrying her." I simply stated. I don't want to start a fight, that's America's job.

"It's fine." (Y/N) spoke up. "I can get down. I have legs, ya know?"

Japan sighed. "No, it's fine. You go with them."

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) asked.

"Positive."

We went our separate ways and went the opposite direction they were going. It was a while until we saw anything interesting.

Then...

We saw France's troops running from the direction we were headed, followed by loud gunshots.

I felt (Y/N)'s grip on me tighten. I can't put her down. There's too much to risk.

All of a sudden, we heard gunshots from behind. I dropped (Y/N) in surprise and the next thing I knew, she was running towards Italy.

Italy POV

The sudden gunshots had me startled, and couldn't move out of the way in time. I was going to get hit by one of the bullets.

I was frozen in place.

I heard someone yell my name. I turned around to see (Y/N) running towards me.

"WATCH OUT!!"

I got pushed out of the way and (Y/N) took my place. While doing so, she got shot in her arm.

"(Y/N)!!"

Adrenaline coursing through me, I quickly grabbed her other arm and ran towards the others, somehow managing to dodge the bullets.

I hid behind the large tree the other countries were hiding behind. They each gave me a look concern and saw (Y/N).

"Oh no! What happened out there Italy?!" France bent down to hold (Y/N), who was now unconscious.

Before I could reply, the ground under (Y/N) began to glow, catching everyone off guard. Something that looked like a portal appeared on the ground.

Before we knew it, (Y/N) was gone.

"(Y/N)!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

jabahajaiakak i feel like this chapter was super rushed ;-;
I'm writing it on the plane back to 'murica, maybe that's why

so here, have an out of character Russia because i believe he has his wholesome moments