26| Because I'm Your Friend

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

BRADLEY HUGHES,

"Georgia I'm gonna fuck your ass up!" Bradley shouted as she chased after Georgia inside the salon. It had been a ten minute chase and Bradley didn't plan on letting up anytime soon.

Georgia and Bradley stood on opposite sides of the wash sinks. Georgia was trying to get away from Bradley, while Bradley was trying to capture her so she could figure out how to kill her without her dying completely. "I didn't do anything!" Georgia shrieked as she and Bradley made another lap around the sinks.

"Yes the fuck you did! You didn't think that you should tell me that you told Rashad about what I told you?!" Bradley roared as Georgia quickly did the dash to be shielded behind Posh.

Bradley was right behind her and now, Posh was stuck in the cross fire of them both. "Bradley, I didn't even want to be apart of your lie!" Georgia whined.

"But you were, that's what happens when you become a best friend!" Bradley reaches over Posh. She almost snatched Georgia up but failed since she ducked.

Posh wasn't feeling how she was getting jerked around by Georgia to serve her as a shield. Although she knew about Georgia yapping her mouth to Rashad a long time ago, she decided to extract herself from the situation. "Georgia if you don't put Bradley in her fucking place," Posh laughed as she slipped out of Georgia's hold and scurried off elsewhere, leaving Georgia to fend for herself.

Hysterical, Georgia yelped from the top of her lungs for Bradley to leave her alone. She knew Bradley didn't want to actually kill her or beat her bad, but whatever Bradley had in store for her was something Georgia was not trying to see.

"Posh knew too! Why aren't you running after her?!" Georgia blurted out desperately trying to get Bradley away from her.

At the sound of that, Bradley stopped running after Georgia and snapped in Posh's direction. "Bitch, you knew too?!"Bradley asked in shock.

While Bradley was distracted with Posh, Georgia took that to her advantage to jet to the back room and lock herself in there. The shop was due to open in thirty minutes so she was hoping that would be enough time for Bradley to calm down.

Bradley was now on high pursuit chase behind Posh. "I'm telling you now, if you catch me Brad, you gone have a black eye to match your shirt," Posh warned her as they continued to run around the shop.

"Why didn't you guys tell me!" Bradley growled after Posh.

Posh slipped right between the spaces between the chairs and the mirror, still running away from Bradley. "Because at the end of the day, he rather hear the shit from you than us! If we told you that Georgia told him then you wouldn't have even mentioned it to him! We know you bitch!"