FITHFTEEN

"So you've both been sensing the mindflayer, in different ways, you can feel him you can hear him," Lucas asked, looking from will then towards y/n, the pair of them nodding. The group of teenagers sat in the living room, their coats were hanging up on a coat hanger as mike and Lucas sat in the floor, y/n and will sat on the sofa.

"But you wasn't possessed by the mind flayer last year?" Mike asked before y/n sighed.

"Yes but last year I could see into wills episodes, and will told me I could only do that because the mind flayer wanted me next, he wanted me to be the host once he'd fully taken control of will," she finished and Lucas nodded, understanding.

"Right," lucas said.

"But where has he come from? The gates-" mike piped up before y/n cut in.

"Closed I know, and I don't know either," she replied and sighed, leaning back into the sofa, her gaze fixed up at the ceiling.

"And then you can sense him because it's exactly the way you felt when he was near," Lucas asked and Will nodded.

Y/n had a sudden pain in her stomach as she leaned over to clenching at it, the boys watched her funnily.

"Sorry, I got to go to the bathroom quickly," she announced, jumping up and jogging to the bathroom, pulling down her pants to see blood spread across her underwear. "Shit," she sat there and looked around the bathroom not seeing any source of sanitary towels.

"You okay in there?" Mike yelled from the living room, she rolled her eyes.

"No, I'm not right now!" She yelled back. "Could someone get my bag for me please?" She asked and heard movement from outside and towards the door.

"It's just outside," she heard will say from behind the door.

"Okay, move away from the door so I can grab it," she said and heard a slight 'mh-hmm' and then footsteps crawling away to the kitchen, y/n opened the door slightly, and snatched her bag, slamming the door behind her.

She rummaged inside and found her pack of pads, she also grabbed her spare underwear and her jeans to wear for tomorrow when she was supposed to be sleeping round Max's.

Y/n quickly changed and folded her dirty clothes in her bag, putting her bag over her shoulder and flushed the chain, exiting the bathroom.

"Yeah mom, I'll see you in the morning," mike said into the phone that was against the wall, and put it down, turning to Lucas. "Your go, my mum said I'm aloud," he said and sat down, Lucas grabbing the phone and typing his home number.

"You okay, whats wrong?" Will asked as y/n sat down, Lucas talking to his mom on the phone in the background.

"I just had a lady's malfunction," she announced and the boys looked embarrassed. "What? It happens to every woman," she said, crossing her legs after feeling another cramp at her stomach.

"Do you want to stay for the night? Mike and Lucas are staying because of the rain," will asked and heard Lucas thanking his mom.

"What about Sammie?" She asked quickly, almost panicked.

"She's round my house cause your moms asked mine if she could take care of her for a couple days or until you get home," mike piped up as y/n felt a bit more calmer.

"Where are they?" She asked meanwhile mike shrugged.

"My mom said they was out on a 'date night', and that you was staying out for the night," mike replied for y/n to furrow her brows, they never go out on date nights.

"Well I'm that case sure, I'll stay," she said and Lucas came off the phone.

"I'm aloud," he said and they all smiled.

"Look at this, if only we'd had Dustin here it's like we're back in the good old days," y/n announced but wrapped her arms over her stomach when another pain reached through her stomach and she scrunched her face.

"Do you need anything, for your..." Lucas asked, y/n sucked her breath.

"A hot water bottle?" She responded, the warm pain luring in her stomach still.

"We have one of those, um, do you guys want to set up sleeping bags or whatever?" Will suggested, standing up heading over to the kitchen, searching the cabinet underneath the sink for a water bottle.

"Sure," mike responded and the three friends headed to wills room, y/n chucked her bag down and headed over to the bed where three sleeping bags were kept, due to previous camping trips wills taken with his father, y/n handed two to Lucas and mike and she laid out her own beside wills bed and the desk, she got up and went to her bag, grabbing her pyjamas, while Lucas and mike were grabbing there's too.

Y/n opened the door and headed to the bathroom changing her clothes and heading back out and saw Will about to walk inside, turning around to see y/n.

"Oh, here you go, also, you can sleep on my bed tonight if you'd like, you because you're hurting," Will told her and she smiled, holding the warm botlle at her stomach.

"Thanks," she told him. "I'm going to head to bed now, if that's okay?" She asked and will nodded.

"That's fine, me, mike and Lucas are going to be watching a movie," will told her as she nodded.

"Enjoy it whilst I sleep," she smiled as he chuckled slightly, he shifted out the way as she walked inside to a deserted room, she grabbed the quilt and stretched it up to her chin, her eyes becoming heavy as she quickly fell asleep.

right so I've been finishing my final piece for art for the past four hours (I still haven't finished so that's the reason why it looks so wack) and I can't tell if I should keep the yellow background or switch it to black, and it's less likely I ...

right so I've been finishing my final piece for art for the past four hours (I still haven't finished so that's the reason why it looks so wack) and I can't tell if I should keep the yellow background or switch it to black, and it's less likely I can even do a yellow background cause in running out 😡😡

can somebody give me suggestions for the background idfk what to do by this point