Missed

Hermione has left us for , Hogwarts she has wanted to further her education. Tom even gave her one last warm embrace paired with a kiss on the head.  Tom is back and no evil sha'll hurt his loved ones .  Harry has gone back to Hogwarts aswell , for the role of Profersser.  "Atlanta dear I can't let them leave ." Tom says letting a single tear shead onto his wife's Gryffindor red slik robe.

"Honey they aren't leaving us again." Atlanta soothes into Tom's ear , while stroking his back. "Tom Draco and Harry are there with her ." Lanta says pulling apart from the long warm embrace they just shared. "Krooker !" Tom calls for the newer house elf "yes master , how may Krooker serve you today?" The house elf squeaks out "just a pot of tea please that's all," Tom remarks looking at the elf . No more potato sacks , or gray skin. Each elf has designer clothes on with tanner skin . Tom never believed on harming house elves , in fact he loved Hermione's idea of S.P.E.W .
However he could see why no one wanted too join them. Yes it was a bit nerdy. However Tom loved spending that time with his family. Proving after all Tom had  changed for the better .

A/N
Ik it's exstreamly short . However I'm super busy with school starting . There fore I have 3 chapters lined up to post but I have to edit them slightly beforehand sorry . I do know for a fact that I am grateful for all of the support on this story.