12

"Fuck no!"

"Yes, Yoongi. You need sleep after you've had blood!" Jin's voice practically echoed from how loudly he was scolding the stubborn male.

"I am not drinking your strawberry smoothie or whatever. I don't need to sleep." Yoongi huffed with a sharp glare.

"Yoongi, Jin's never wrong about these things. You should just listen to him." Namjoon tried to reason with the vampire calmly.

"I think I'd know better than him. He's not a vampire, is he?" Yoongi snapped, turning away and stomping up to his chair in the middle of the ginormous living room.

"Yoongi, you haven't slept in forever. Stop being a baby and just take the damn potion thing." Taehyung rolled his eyes, annoyed with the way the stubborn ass grandpa was acting.

"How bout I slit your throat instead?" Yoongi spat, his fangs growing in length.

"Okay, just calm down." Hoseok held up his hands in attempt to deescalate the situation.

Yoongi picked up an knife and twisted it into the arm of his chair as he tried to calm down. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. His fangs slowly shrunk and the red in his eyes faded.

"I'm still not taking it." Yoongi muttered.

The others sighed and walked closer to his chair. They knew Yoongi would act this way, he always does. But he needed to sleep after he got human blood. Then when he woke up he would drink the rest of the blood. That's how it always works.

"You should take it."

The others quickly looked to the direction the small voice came from. Jungkook shrunk back a bit when all of the men were staring at him.

"Jungkook, you shouldn't listen to this." Yoongi shook his head, tearing his gaze away from the bunny boy.

"Well Jin hyung told me you hadn't slept in a really long time. Maybe you should if it's going to help you." Jungkook shrugged slightly, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

Everything was silent for a bit while Yoongi stared at Jungkook. Jungkook felt his cheeks go pink, almost forgetting how attractive the vampire was. Not only that, but he looked younger too- due to the consuming of blood, of course.

"Give me the fucking bottle."

Jin handed the vampire the bottle and the pale man unscrewed the top. He flicked it to the side, the cap clattering on the stone floor.

"I will drink this on one condition." Yoongi declared, eyeing the group.

"And that would be?" Jin arched a brow as they waited for a reply.

"The bunny sleeps with me."

"Damn, Yoongs. At least buy him dinner first." Hoseok snickered along with Jimin and Taehyung.

"What?" Jungkook didn't understand the joke, tilting his head to the side cutely.

"You know what I mean. So what do you say, baby?" Yoongi murmured, his gaze shifting to the shy Jungkook.

Jungkook's cheeks burned as all the attention was now on him- although, maybe in some way he liked it. He was also flustered from the pet name that rolled off of Yoongi's tongue effortlessly, like he was supposed to call him that.

"O-okay." Jungkook answered softly with a tiny nod. He didn't really know why he agreed to it. Maybe he was just distracted by how hot Yoongi was.

"Good." Yoongi smirked a bit before he downed the drink and tossed the bottle to the side. The glass shattered.

"Would you stop doing that?!" Jin screeched, glaring at the smirking male.

"Try and stop me." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Yoongi rose from his chair and turned his attention to his- their beautiful Jungkook. Jungkook quickly looked away, still embarrassed. He strolled over to the human and stared down at him fondly.

"Let's go to bed, baby." Yoongi murmured with his sexy smirk.

The older eyed Jungkook for a moment before sweeping him off his feet, causing Jungkook to squeal and start giggling without realizing. He carried the human up the stairs to Jungkook's bedroom. The others could still hear Jungkook's adorable giggles in the distance.

"Not fucking fair! Why does he get to sleep with Jungkook?!" Taehyung shrieked.

"He's not going to do anything." Namjoon shrugged, not seeming bothered. However, the more he thought about it, the more he got jealous.

"It's Yoongi." Jimin hissed with a frown.

"Oh damn, you're right. He's probably gonna fuck him-"

"Hoseok!" Jin interrupted the ghost quickly with a scowl. "Don't worry you jealous ass hats. That potion will knock him out before he can even get his dick out."

"Let's hope so."

~~~~

Yoongi gently set Jungkook down on his soft and neatly made bed. He closed and locked the door behind him. Jungkook's brows furrowed.

"What is it, baby?" Yoongi's calm voice spoke up, barely stopping himself from brushing Jungkook's pretty hair from his even prettier eyes.

"How come we're not in your room?" Jungkook questioned innocently. Yoongi cleared his throat and glanced to the side.

"I don't have a bed in there."

"Why not?" Jungkook's eyes widened a bit, shocked by the statement.

"There was no point having one since I stopped sleeping." Yoongi replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "Enough talking, let's get you to sleep."

Jungkook complied and scooted back to his side of the bed, getting under the covers. Since he was woken up early and didn't have time to change, he was already in his sleepwear. Yoongi kicked off his shoes and got in bed, lying down next to the human. Jungkook glanced out the window and saw the sun was just now rising. The whole blood sucking and arguing went by pretty quickly.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can we cuddle?" Jungkook looked over at him. He froze in place, not even knowing why he asked that. Did he want to? Well, kinda. Should he? Probably not, since hm, I don't know, he is literally asking to cuddle with one of his kidnappers that sucked his blood.

"Only cause I lov- I mean, yeah. Sure." Yoongi corrected himself. Jungkook smiled and snuggled up to Yoongi's side.

Yoongi was feeling sleepy himself, for the first time in years. He put an arm around Jungkook and traced patterns on his back. He started murmuring things into Jungkook's ear in his first language.

Jungkook had no idea what he was saying, it definitely had to be a fictional language. Probably the same one Jin wrote in. Yoongi's deep and smooth voice made his eyes close involuntarily, the unfamiliar words and pronunciations making him feel the tiredness take over. Yoongi also had his eyes closed, nearing falling asleep.

Eventually Jungkook was peacefully sleeping on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi fell asleep almost immediately after, his grip on Jungkook tightening protectively in his sleep.

It was perfect.

I am a slut for Yoonkook and y'all seemed to enjoy it too so I just whipped this up real quick. Sorry if it wasn't that great it just popped into my head.

By the way this took place right after the guys took care of their 'problems'. 👀