Ch.9.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

A shadowy mass sighed looking at the man child walking with him dressed in a hoodie, quite truly the shadow like man was tired of the other mans childish tendencies honestly some discipline would do good or an actual parenthood figure not pushing you to be a great villain.

It was to bad the man child never listened to him, no matter what he did he just had to go along with it, it wasn't like he truly cared anymore ever since the activation of his quirk the shadowy man has just felt numb, or was it truthfully a quirk?

For he had wisps of memory of a women's voice calling for him to stop, to stop what exactly he didn't know truthfully he had no such clue, the groceries he got on sale were quite light truly they were on a budget no wonder they lived off abandoned buildings and not only because they were slightly wanted by the authorities.

Taking a shortcut through a park already in the process of getting ready for Halloween which wasn't for a couple of months away, truthfully his mind wondered to a time the lit pumpkins were to ward off the evil spirits odd he wasn't certain why such a thing came to mind, the man child's complaining had the mist/shadowy man sigh.

"Honestly young master you shouldn't complain so much, it is quite a great sight with the moon coming down on us" the blue haired male scowled at the taller mist like male at the comment he made.

"It's annoying Kurogiri not a great sight why'd we come through this crummy park in the first place?" the man child questioned he had planing to do to rid this place of heroes and take away their symbol of peace, though he sometimes wondered why he did so? so he wasn't saved but wasn't All Might only human? wasn't he only human? his pace slowed a bit as he realized this uncertain what to feel for his emotions were in a state of conflict.

"Oh hush boy it's quite beautiful, not your fault though I would be cranky as well with skin as dry as yours and that smell when was the last time you bathed?" A mew caught both their attention as they looked down at a sleek black cat wearing fancy jewels though her attention turned to the mist like male in slight shock "It can't be can it, truly I would have thought that spell you cast long ago consumed you my old friend, though in this form I doubt you hardly remember me let alone understand me it's quite a shame I miss our banters"

The mist like male crouched to her height staring into her familiar eyes, ones sending sharp pain through his mind, why did those eyes remind him so much of her? and who was her? who was he truthfully? and why was her earring reminding him of something the shadowy mist male truthfully needed help.

The man child didn't know what was happening but he found the cat soothing, and so that night the two spent it on a bench with a cat rethinking their life plans, the two villains began to realize they no longer wished to be that and the mist like male realized he had a past to unfold and unlock.

So they had split paths that night, going down different roads one to find themselves and the other to change the way they were raised.

- - -

{7/27/19}

{So Normally I'll do the person vote but next chapter I have surprise for you lovely readers}

{Anyway Time to decide the ships, KamiSero is one, Tododeku is another KiriBaku is going to hop on the ship train, EraserMic is already on the train, Monoma and Hitoshi on that train as well Re- Oops to much info by lovely readers!}