chapter 60

All of them came rushing at me, they looked so happy.

Only now I could see how sexy and hot Lucif looks. Seriously! The white suit that he is wearing looks so good on him. I feel like I would have been drooling over him if I was not so dehydrated.

"Water...."I tried to say

Marie gave me a glass of water.

She slowly fed me.

I felt somewhat refresh.

"See, I told you guys that Lily will be back, afterall she can never leave me alone."said Lucif

Then I felt somewhat dizzy, I feel like going to sleep, I think that my body and soul need to adjust for quite some time.

Then everything in front of me blackened.

Meanwhile...

Lucifer and the rest were panicking, a doctor came and checked Lily's pulse, he was shocked! Before Lily was conscious, there was no sign of her pulse and he was 100% certain that she was dead, but then checking now, he found out that she was completely healthy and was just asleep because of fatigue.

This was the first time, he saw such a unusual phenomenon like this.

"Doctor is Lily fine?"asked Lucifer

"It's a miracle! Don't worry sir, her condition is quite good, she should be awake within this week."said the doctor

Everyone was relieved yet somewhat worried about Lily.

3 Days later.....

I heard someone voice, it's sounds so peaceful, I heard of this song before, could it be Lucif. (reference from chapter 11)

I opened my eyes slowly, and see Lucif right in front of me.

He comes towards me and hugs me so tightly that I couldn't breathe.

Weirdly, I feel so energetic....

I let him hug me for sometime.

Then I started to realise that there are others in the room

All of them started to hug me one by one, I felt so much love and care from them.

I am loved in this lifetime. I couldn't wish for more than to have loving family, friends and my one and only other half Lucif.

They asked me if I was feeling well or not, they told me how reckless I was and also scolded me! They all blamed me that I cause them a heart attack!

I told them that I'm alright and super healthy.

All of a sudden, I felt like a huge amount of mana was coming into my body, before I knew it, I had broken through 2 levels straight, yet I still felt like I could keep on breaking through another level. But then it finally stopped. I was now at violet/Superior master peak level.

All of them looked dumbfounded.

Even I was surprised.

I told all of them what happened to me and how there is someone plotting to end the world.

Why do I feel like I forgot about someone, someone who was so close with me, that person was with me at that time as well.

I remember now, it's Liliana! I quickly opened my space and checked it carefully, I checked it so many times yet I could not find her at all.

I began to feel scared and super worried for her.

I told Lucif about Liliana, he told me that there was no one named Liliana with us!

I told my brothers and my friends about a girl with white hair and purple eyes, they all told me that it may just be my illusion/delusion, when I fell asleep for quite some time.

I told Lucif again about everything related to Liliana about how we spent our time with her and how we had sleep with Liliana!

"Lily, I believe in you, I can't help but feel like there is someone who is trying to block some part of my memories, I feel some sort of thing is trying to cover up this part, I don't know how to explain but there is seriously something wrong with this situation, I think we must gather those keys before they do, I have a strong hunch that something big will definitely happen which will decide the fate of this world."said Lucif

I couldn't help but agree to it.

Now then the mystery is who is Liliana? Why can't anyone of them remember about her? Even Lucif who has the greatest amount of magic and spent the most time with her also forgot her. Who is trying to erase her existence? Why can I remember her?

There are so many questions that is popping in my mind and is yet to be answered.

I guess that we need to gather those keys quickly!

Where should we go next.....