03. feels

Oakland got 91K reads! Thank y'all for the support I appreciate and loves y'all so much!

Also, rest in paradise Kobe and Gigi. I love basketball so much, those two were powerful and really big inspirations for everyone. <3

"You, you're in love with somebody else..."

***

The slight sound of running water awoke me from my deep slumber. 

The first thing that hit me was my throbbing skull and dry mouth. A loud groan escapes my lips as I manage to lift myself up from what I'm assuming is a bed. Fuck. Everything hurts. The moment I sit up I'm hit with the bright beams of sunlight shining through the blinds. 

"What...the fuck..." I mumble as I rub the sleep from my eyes. Once I can see clearly I wearily look around, the first thing I notice is the familiar-looking black dresser and stack of binders that covered it. I look down, suddenly blinded by the bright red bedsheets covering the mattress. Jesus, why would somebody buy red bedsheets. 

Wait. I have red bedsheets.  

I wipe my eyes again and take another glance around the room. Oh, it's my room. I'm not sure what happened last night, but I somehow made it back to my apartment and back into my bed after getting completely fucked up. 

"Well look who finally decided to get up." I recognize Isaiah's deep voice as he emerges from my bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips and a scowl on his face.

I squint at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask confused. 

"What the hell was that last night?" he questions. "I leave for two minutes and the next thing I know everyone is callin' me cause you're passed out on the fucking floor."

"Oh my god," I groan, falling back into the pillows. "It's too early in the morning for this."

This is probably the worst hangover I've ever had and Isaiah isn't making it better with his nagging. 

"This shit ain't a joke Amour. Since when do you drink like that?" he asks, slightly raising his voice. 

"Chill out it was one time," I say, sitting back up. Isaiah's expression didn't change, and it seems like my words only made his anger worse. I watched as a little vein slowly began to pop out of his neck. Shit, he was actually mad. 

I don't get why though. Everyone has had a night where they drink a little too much. "It's not a big deal," I tell him.

"Yes, it is!" Isaiah stresses. "Do you go out drinking and partying when I'm not around or somethin'? Is that why you think this shit is okay?"