Chapter 5

When they all awoke, not at the same time but at close enough times, they were confused until they realized they were in some sort of hospital wing.

Two goblins came to them and introduced themselves as Ironclad and Steelhand, both females as they pointed out they are sisters before they did a quick look over and put something on Luna's eye that she had covered. Did they ask what time it was? One of them asked anyway.

They found that they had been out for an hour or two as it was 3 p.m.

They opted to go back to the office and finish the meeting so they could get back to school before it was found that they left via house elf.

Once back in the room they sat down and waited for Griphook to start.

"We would like all withdrawals out of our accounts that we did not sign back with interest and for no one else to be able to open the vaults." Neville asks, tapping his fingers on his leg. Harrison was still getting used to seeing him with black hair after he originally had blonde hair. It was a weird change.

"With pleasure" Griphook says

"Anyway as Lady magic had decided you heirs you can claim any lordships, heirships, or ladyships set up for you" Griphook says, pulling out several pieces of parchment and a bunch of boxes. "It is advised to only claim heirships until further instruction from your parents"

"First the heirship rings,

For both Heir Harrison Riddle and Heir Neville Riddle, Riddle heir rings,

For Heiress Luna Lestrange, Black secondary heir ring, and Lestrange heir ring" Griphook says putting a box in front of Neville and Harrison and two boxes in front of Luna

The Riddle Heir ring is made of silver with an obsidian stone with what looks like a carving on the stone, but the lighting isn't bright enough for it to be made out.

The Black secondary Heir ring is a silver ring with a black diamond that has small protection runes carved into it. Or so Luna says.

The Lestrange ring is like the Black ring but instead of a black diamond the diamond is red.

"Now for lord and Ladyship rings.

Heir Harrison Riddle and Heir Neville Riddle both have Gaunt, and Slytherin

Heiress Luna Lestrange has Lovegood and Ravenclaw.

Heir Neville Riddle has Longbottom, and Hufflepuff.

Heir Harrison Riddle has Potter and Gryffindor. You all three share lord and lady Emrys." He says putting the ring box in front of their person, once again offering no explanation for the last one. They each decide to not claim their Lord/Ladyships that day, saying they'll just be good with their heirships for the current time.

~time skip cause I'm lazy ~

_____Harrison Pov ____

We had our glamours reapplied (but by choice and we can remove/apply them ourselves at any time) and we're back at Hogwarts getting ready for dinner as it is Saturday and we are required to come to at least one meal on the weekends.

We were wearing strange outfits, not like their usual muggle clothes they wore on weekends.

Luna is wearing a black robe with a red dress underneath, it pairs well with her shoes. Her hair was done up in a simple braided crown with a flick of her wand. Her hair was a bit darker now, Harry assumed it was the simple glamour struggling to cover black hair with platinum blonde hair. 

Neville was wearing something similar- a black robe with black pants and boots. A light green colored shirt can be seen under the robe. It looked similar enough to what he usually wore on weekends.