Chapter thirteen *

It was a week after Dylan got a black eye for a day after the crap he pulled with Mi na. The fact that he had a black eye for a day must mean that the girl punched him really hard, so hard that he took a whole day to heal. It was a surprise attack, one that Mi na actually felt bad afterwards and one that made both Cole and I wince and Dylan scream out of shock also out of pain.

Cole calls Mi na, Dylan, some of our strongest, well trained pack members and I in for a meeting. When he mentioned me to come, he didn't even look at me in the eye so it must be something that I won't like.

Dylan and I are seated whilst we wait for everyone to come and either take a seat or stand. When everyone arrived, Cole and Mi na look at each other before sighing.

"Do you know what this is about?"I ask in a whisper to Dylan who is sitting beside me.

"Yup and you are not going to like it"he mumbles back.

Now I was getting nervous and I hate getting nervous. Cole and Mi na haven't spoken yet, they just kept looking at each other than at the floor.

"Look Prince Charming and princess, I left my kids with a 13 year old baby sitter and I would rather get to them so please stop looking at each and tells us what's up"I speak up because I am getting annoyed.

"Okay... um I have found a contract when I was clearing out my office awhile ago."he took a pause which pissed me of to clear his throat.
"It was a signed by my great grandfather and it is something that I can't get out of. It is an agreement that if this pack needs help, we could help them no matter what. I guess you could say we own this pack couple of favours."he continues

"What pack?"I was getting really nervous because if I think what I really think the answer is going to be..Dylan would be right! I won't like it.

"I'm sorry darling but we recently received a letter, their pack needs help to strengthen the pack members. The alpha is really young and according to his father he is ready to get the stick out of his ass and be a good leader but to do that he needs our help to train the new adult generation"

"Cole"I glare at him hating the fact that I have to ask again. "What pack is this?"

"Red wood"he replies softly avoiding my eyes.

"Well I'm not going"I say standing up

"Sit down Charlie"Cole snaps.

I sit back down, glaring at him.

"I need you to come with us. You are a Ace wolf and are one of my best trainer and fighters. If you come, we don't have to stay long. Sam, Tom, Liam and some of the other trainers have to stay here and protect the pack"he answers my unasked question.

"I need you"he says

"Look baby girl."Mi na speaks walking close to me and placing her hands into mine.

"I know you don't want to go. Trust me I don't want to go and help these losers but we have the stupid contract and apparently because I'm the Luna I have to go too."she glares at Cole like it was his fault. "You look completely different because of your blue eyes so I doubt they would even notice you."

"Yes! And you act different too. You are still soft but now your badass side shows more. You don't have to let them know it's you. We would even call you by a different name"Dylan chips in.

"Also you get to see Amy"Cole says.

"Don't remind me"Mi na sulks.

This makes me chuckle, Mi na could be a bit possessive sometimes. She doesn't like her title of best friend being shared but she accepts it.