Caroline

Baileys PoV
Dream
"Caroline, Can we get sweeties?" I asked excitedly holding her hand as we began walking. "Hmm." She held her chin in a thinking manner, she glanced at me. "Of course!" She exclaimed picking me up and tickling me. I laughed loudly. "Anything for you pumpkin" she carried me the rest of the way and I snuggled closely into her neck.

It was pink with whit lace on it. I love it! "You look beautiful bails!" She kissed my hair. "Now let's get you out of it." I gasped and backed away. "Carebear No! I wanna stay in it FOREVER!" I shrieked in a serious tone. "Come on bailey" she begged but I shook my head crossing my arms stubbornly. "You want it to be a surprise don't you?" I tilted my head confused. "Imagine everyone's face when you walk in looking gorgeous in this amazing dress." She continued. "You will be the prettiest lady there." I giggle, nodding eagerly and allowed her to change me back into my normal boring clothes.

Before caroline could finish Elena hold on her neck tighter causes her to gasp for air. I accidentally let a sob slip catching Elenas attention. The both look at me, Elena smirks while Caroline looks more scared. "Bailey?" She gasped. Suddenly Elena appears behind me harshly grabbing my arm. Tears now freely fell from my eyes. Elena leant down close to my neck, panicking Caroline. "Wait! No, no no no....." Elena stood up straight still holding my arm. "They're trying to kill you alright."she looked at me smiling to make me feel better. I struggled in elenas grip but she held tighter making me whimper. "Katherine I told you now let bailey go." Wait Katherine? Why does she look like Elena. "I figured as much" I tried to reach for Caroline again but katherine held onto my shoulder pushing down. "Not so fast cutie. Where's the moon stone?" Caroline answer without hesitation.
Dream

I jumped awake from the sudden memory intake. "You alright little moon." I turn and saw my uncle klaus driving. I nodded slowly leaning into Rebekah. "Where are we?" I asked quietly still confused about my dream. "We are almost at a little gown named mystic falls." Mystic falls? That's where Caroline is! "Can we see caroline?" I asked innocently, klaus visibly froze. "What did you just say" he mumble only just audible. "I'm wondered if since we are in mystic falls can I see my friend caroline." I felt bad now he seemed upset. "Sweety how do you know caroline." Rebekah asked calmly. "She used to look after me and she took me dress shopping and she saved me from a dangerous vampire." I told her excited to see her again. "Nik how could she know this" she asked him confused as though I wasn't there. "She much be breaking free of compulsion." He spat angrily pulling over and stopping the car. "I'm sorry" I said quietly, I upset him. A strange power came over me making me gasp in pain closing my eyes.
Vision
"Bailey" a male voice called I turned round. "Uncle Zachery made me...." the words left my mouth without my concern. "I i i i promise to stay away from you" I stuttered who was I talking too. The man stormed out very angry. Only now I realised I was sat on someone's lap. I turned to see it was stefan "I upset him" I cried more. Stefan soothed me "no you didn't don't worry about it bailey." I hugged the teddy I held tighter, before Stefan and this other girl put me to bed.

"Bailey!" I heard a voice and snapped my eyes open. "Are you okay little moon." I blinked quickly "I knew Stefan" I confessed confusing klaus "he from mystic falls like caroline." Klaus exit the car "stay hear" He called back and left. How come I couldn't remember Stefan? And who is Elijah? I don't remember any Elijah? If I do he means nothing to me. My thoughts were interrupted  by the door swinging open. "Come now little moon." I jumped down onto the ground next to klaus. "We are gonna see caroline" was all he said as he dragged my along. What was up with him? I glanced up at his face, I upset him. "I'm sorry" I muttered looking down sadly. "Don't worry little moon you did nothing wrong." Once he said this he picked me up and we flashed to a house I don't recognise. "Alright bailey" He set me down and crouched in front of me. "This house is where caroline lives alright?" I nodded excited to see caroline. "I have to go and deal with something alright, Caroline shall look after you." I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead. When I opened them he was gone. I ran to up the porch steps and knocked loudly on the door. I waited and nobody came. Worried, I knock rapidly on the door as loud as I can. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" A annoyed voice bellowed. The door swung opened revealing a very surprised caroline. Before she said a thing I flung myself at her a held on tightly. "Caroline!" I yelled joyfully, she gasped. "You remember me?" I nodded hugging her once more. "How?" She was gobsmacked. "I had a dream about you" I told her, tears formed in her eyes. "Oh angel." She lifted me into her arms. "What are you doing here?" I rested my head on her shoulder. "Klaus said you would take care of me" She froze for a moment before smiling at me. "Come on then I think it's time for a nap." she announced as I yawned. She laid down and I snuggled close to her chest half I was back.