two

CHAPTER TWO:THE MALL RATS

CHAPTER TWO:
THE MALL RATS

( part one )

"hi." dustin walked up to the counter where robin leaned against. jenny sat on the counter of the sliding doors that were a window to the back.

"hi." robin said, amused that his first conment was just hi. jenny waved to dustin, who smiled.

"I'm dustin." dustin told robin, jenny smiled at the boy.

"i'm," robin paused for a second, "robin." she finished.

"pleasure to meet you. uh, is he here?"

"is who here?" robin said emphasizing the word "who".

"i think he means ste-" jenny was cut off by steve busting out of the actual door, "henderson!" steve laughed, "henderson! he's back! he's back!"

"i'm back! you got the job!" dustin exclaimed.

"i got the job!" steve imitated a trumpet.

the two boys proceeded to do a handshake that both robin and jenny just stared at.

"how many children are you friends with?" robin questioned.

"way too many." jenny answered.

steve sighed and pointed his hand towards them.

___

jenny scooped ice cream while robin talked to her from the back, through the infamous sliding doors.

"jenny." robin suddenly said as jenny scooped u.s.s butterscotch for a blonde guy with brown eyes.

"hm?" jenny handed the cone to the man before spinning around to look at robin.

"can you stay the night at my place tonight? y'know, uh, girl time." robin smiled lightly at jenny, who frowned, "i'm sorry, i promised steve he would stay the night at mine tonight..." she trailed off, feeling bad to turn down robin.

"oh, uh, it's alright, don't worry. another time?" robin shrugged.

"of course."

"I INTERCEPTED A SECRET RUSSIAN TRANSMISSION." dustin yelled, causing the whole area to go quiet until steve shushed him.

jennt furrowed her eyebrows, "what are they up to?" she groaned.

"you heard them, russian spy shit, dingus." robin chuckled, shaking her head.

___

jenny went to enter the back room but steve blocked her way, "uh, can you scoop icecream with robin, it looks like erica is back."

"ugh, her again? she asks for wayyy too much." jenny groanned.

steve patted her shoulder, "i believe in you." he said before going back into the breakroom and shutting the door in jenny's face.

"mmm, can i try the peppermint stick?"

"haven't you already tried the peppermint stick?"

"yes, and i would like to try it again." erica sassed robin.

jenny stood next to robin, "those shitheads kicked me out of the breakroom on my break!" she complained.

robin groaned, "steve!" she yelled.

theres way too many scoops troop scenes in episode two so im splitting this episide into two parts, sorry!!!!!