Chapter 8

Jemma's POV

It's Sunday morning and as I gain consciousness I become aware of two things. The first is a drum is playing inside my head and secondly I am alone in bed . I open my eyes and thankfully the curtains have not been drawn so the room is in darkness. I turn my head and I see that there is a note on the table that says drink me.

There is a glass of water with two Advils and another glass with a dark green concoction mixture. I take the two pills and drink them down with water and after that I take the concoction and put it under my nose to smell it, it smells as disgusting as it looks. I put my fingers over my nose and drink it up at once. My body shakes involuntarily, I deserve it though with the way I was so drunk last night.

After resting my head for some few minutes I start to feel better. I get out of bed and realize that I am only wearing panties and a white vest, Alessandro probably undressed me last night. This is the first time I have gotten drunk in my life so I am mortified. I get out of bed to go look for Alessandro. He is probably in the gym or in his office, I head for the office first as it is Sunday and he usually has a meeting with his board of directors today.

I get to the office and knock I don't wait for him to answer as I push the door and open it. I was right, he is in a meeting with his board of directors via video calling. I stand and just look at him ( I probably look like something the cat dragged in but I don't care). He opens his arms for me and I go straight to him and he moves his chair back as I sit on his lap and I straddle him, he puts his arms around me and cradles me like a child. I put my head on his chest and he kisses my forehead softly then I hear him continuing with his conference call.

I don't care what those business men must be thinking, I want to be in my husband's arms and nothing is going to stop me. I close my eyes and it's lights out for me as I fall into a deep sleep content now that I am in my husband's arms.

Alessandro's POV

Today is Sunday and I usually have a meeting with my board of directors at 8am in the morning to plan for the week ahead. I release Jemma from my arms and get out of bed. She moans softly in her sleep and turns to the other side and continues to sleep. She won't wake up anytime soon because she got a blackout last night from all the drinking she did, it was so cute to watch.

I shower quickly and it's already 7:30 am by the time I am done. I enter the kitchen and start the blender as I mix a hangover mixture that will help my angel when she wakes up. It looks and smells disgusting but it will help her. I take two Advil's from the medication cabinet and go back to our bedroom where she continues to sleep.

I put a glass of water and the two pills on the dresser next to the bed as well as the hangover mixture so that they will be the first thing she sees when she wakes up. I then take a piece of paper and write DRINK ME and put the note next to the pills. I sit on the bed and just look at her. How did I get so lucky to get Jemma as my wife, she is the best gift I have ever received in my life. I am truly blessed to have this angel. I bend down and kiss her softly on the mouth and on her forehead.

I exit the bedroom and close the door softly and head to my office. It's 8 am already, I sit down and switch on my computer and 8 faces consisting of my board of directors appear on the screen. I greet them and we get down to business. My mind is not fully on the meeting as I am thinking of Jemma if she is awake yet.

It's 2 hours into the business meeting and I hear a knock on my door. The door opens and my angel appears through the door. She looks a sight and her hair is in all directions (like a bird's nest) but to me she is the most beautiful thing in the world. I open my arms for her and she starts walking towards me. I move back my chair to create room for her as she sits comfortably on my lap.

I put my hands around her and her head lays down on my chest and everything is back to normal. She closes her eyes and I kiss her forehead softly, I feel good now that she is in my arms again. The balance has been restored. I look into the computer monitor and all my 8 directors are shocked, I forgot about them but I don't care my angel needs me and she comes first.

I clear my throat and start talking as if everything is normal. They don't say anything and after another 30 minutes or so the meeting is concluded. I stand with Jemma in my arms and we head to our bedroom. I put her on the bed and head into the massive bedroom. I open water in the bath and pour some nice smelling salts that Jemma bought for us for relaxation.

I go and collect her from the bed. She stirs in my arms and gives me a small smile while just looking at me. I put her on the toilet and take off her panties. She pees first and I wipe her when she is done. I remove her vest and put her in the bath. I start washing her all over while she watches me wash her. After I finish I put her in a huge fluffy white towel and dry her off.

I take our toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and start brushing her teeth. When I finish brushing her teeth I pick her up in my arms and we head towards our bedroom. I put lace panties on her and I get in to the bed with her in my arms and we sleep. My angel is tired today there will be no rough sex maybe just some mild lovemaking. I don't mind that as long as I get to have her in my arms...