80- An Emotional Professor McGonagall

╔═══════════════╗

THERE were many things Harry James Potter wished to ask Liana about the previous day, but he barely got the chance initially. The Burrow had been consumed that morning by frantic packing, hurried bacon sandwiches and preparations for the return to school. But thoughts still weighed heavily upon Harry's mind. What had Liana been doing down Knockturn Alley?

Liana Holly was currently struggling down the rickety staircase of the Weasley's, clutching her trunk and trying not to fall.

"For fucks sake Fred!" Exclaimed Liana as he apparated directly in front of her, causing her to drop her trunk on her pinky toe. Fred burst out laughing but in apology picked up Liana's trunk with ease and carried it down to the living room for her.

'You all ready to go back to school little lion?" Asked Fred as he rubbed his hands together in a buisness like manner. Liana pulled a face and shook her head.

"Well- don't forget I've put a few bits and pieces in your trunk for you- just in case of any dire emergencies," winked Fred and Liana knew he was talking about several bottles of firewhiskey that were currently clinking around in her trunk under a large pile of underwear.

"Come on Liana, time to go!" Called Mrs Weasley from the kitchen and Liana gave Fred a quick goodbye and hug before dashing after Harry and the Weasleys to get to Kingscross for the train in time.

THE atmosphere on the train had been altered slightly from last year. As Liana clambered onto the train she recalled vaguely how she had stepped onto the red engine all those years ago at the start of her third year. How different things had been then. Back then she had been waved off by a grumpy Christina, her hair had been long and wild and her shoelaces untied with evident innocence of childhood. Liana clenched her fists slightly at the memory, her knuckles turning white.

A fourth year boy wolf whistled loudly as Liana strode past with Harry and Hermione and Liana shot the boy a disgusted look. The boy's eyes lingered on her short skirt and how the pleats fell at the very top of her thighs. Liana scowled and elbowed the boy hard in the ribs as she walked past.

"he was a dickhead," she muttered to Harry who was glaring furiously over his shoulder at the boy. Liana was thankful to collapse onto the plush seats of the carriage they always sat in, Ron pulling out his usual squashed sandwiches and Hermione leisurely flicking through her muggle studies textbooks with Crookshanks resting peacefully on her lap.

Liana's eyes were drawn to Harry as the train pulled out of the station. He had hardly said a word all day and the tension was visible in his body. The veins on his neck stood out slightly as he rested his head against the glass of the window, his eyes reflecting the moving greenery from outside the train and his back very straight as he sat against the back of the seat.