CHAPTER 31.

NINE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!💕

"You won't do it right?" I asked Daniel

He chuckled. "Only when you won't go behind her." He said, raising his eyebrow.

I walked over to him. "Trust me. I won't risk my life for that." I winked at him and marched out of the mansion to the backyard.

I crossed my hands below my chest and smiled when I saw Noah silently listening to Alyssa. I was standing at a distance so they didn't notice me. The way he was admiring her showed how badly he wanted her by his side. He leaned forward and so did Alyssa. He cupped her face in his hands and Alyssa's hands grabbed his collar pulling him towards her. Okay, something is going to happen. I should leave. But me being me, didn't even move a muscle in my body. I stood there to see what will they do. Will they kiss or not?

I shamelessly tightened my hands around me and waited for their next move. They both looked at each other lips maybe they had a second thought. But they still kissed. They fucking kissed each other. I knew something was going on between them. They just proved Van and me, right!

I threw my hands by my side and shamelessly walked over to them. I cleared my throat when they didn't notice my presence. They both startled and straightened their postures. Their eyes were wide opened and they both nervously gulped the lump down their throat.

"What the hell are you doing here, Ty?" Noah yelled. I didn't respond to him just grabbed a chair and sat on it with my legs crossed.

I smirked as I crossed my hands over my chest. "First you tell me what was that?"

"It's...not like what... you are...thinking," Noah said, looking everywhere but me. I looked at Alyssa who was staring down at her lap and nervously fidgeted with the hem of her shirt.

"Stop lying. I am not dumb. I saw what you both did." I rolled my eyes at his lie.

They both didn't say anything just stayed silent.

"It's okay guys! It's not a big deal. It was just a kiss nothing more than that...right?" I leaned back on the chair.

"No." They both said in unison.

An evil smirk planted on my face. "Finally! You both accepted that something is definitely going on between you two." I eyed them both.

"We...didn't say...anything like ...that!" This was Alyssa who hesitantly spoke.

"I can't deny the fact that I just saw you both kissing. How will you make me believe that nothing is going on between you two after what I saw?" I question, raising my eyebrow at them.