12

T A E H Y U N G ' S   P O V

T A E H Y U N G ' S P O V

I groaned feeling my head throbbing in pain. I sat up on the bed pulling the blanket off my body. What am I doing here? I looked around seeing the familiar room. The old house? When did I even get here?

I rolled off the bed and slowly walked downstairs. I could smell the sweet scent of my lovers making me smile unknowingly. I must have passed out on them. I heard a sniff making me stop in my step. Is that y/n crying?

"I don't want to be mean to him Jungkook, I know he's a part of Taehyung. But...but what he did was just very...wrong, I was so afraid I would be able to see him the same again. If I loose him I will loose myself but if V stays I can't" I held my breath hearing the familiar name...V?

Oh no it was real. He was really here? Y/n. Y/n did he hurt her again? I rushed downstairs not noticing my tears that drained my face.
"Did he hurt you again" my body started to shake from fear of loosing her again. Please no, not again. I can't loose her again.

"T-Tae is that you?" I nodded quickly as she rushed towards me pulling me into her warm embrace. I felt myself melt into her arms resting my head on her shoulder.
"I'm sorry for making you cry" I closed my eyes trying my hardest not to cry.

"No don't be Tae it wasn't your fault, it was never your fault" her soft hands ran on my back as I started to calm down.
"We have to tell your parents Tae, they need to know. They got rid of the other personalities they can get rid of him too ok?" She pulled away holding onto my shoulder. I gasped in fear remembering the horrible injections and medications I had to take.

"No! No! I won't they-they will make me sick, I hate it there I-I won't go back. Please don't make me go there again. Please!" I pushed her away walking towards the door. They can't make me go there again. I don't want to go there. It's horrible. They will torture me again I don't want it.

"Taehyung wait!" I heard Jungkooks voice ring in my ear, they can't put me trough that again. I can't take it.
"We won't tell them, we won't tell anybody about anything ok? Nobody will know just calm down and talk to us about it ok?" I looked up at him as he rubbed my back. I'm slowly nodded sitting on the sofa.

J U N G K O O K ' S P O V

"I don't want to go back to them, they-they are very mean and they do painful experiments on our wolfs t-that's why V is so aggressive and he can't control his anger. I-it's because of all the injections and bad medicines they made us drink" he lets out with a shaky voice. But I still don't understand, why would they do such things to me and what does we mean our?

"Who are they?" He looked up at me and then to the floor.
"Doctors, they wore back clothing and never showed us their faces. So I assumed they were doctors, the place was very dark and cold. But they said we shouldn't tell anything to our parents or our wolves might hurt them....but I understand now, they experimented on us without our parents knowing" they were scientists not doctors.

"Were there lots of you?" He nodded running his hands trough his hair.
"Quite a few, most of them were in shock and their wolfs went out of control. I was lucky my parents took me out earlier or else I would not be here" he sighed closing his eyes shut. It must have been terrible for him, I can't believe they would do such horrible things to him.

"It's all because I wouldn't accept my wolf, if I did I would have been normal but now everything is going to be complicated because of me" he cried making my eyes widen.
"No Tae baby none of this is your fault"

"No you don't understand! V is never going to go away he's my wolf! If he disappears then so do I, don't you get it?" Does that mean V will always be a part of him?

"He's going to be inside me forever, he's going to come out often now because he wants to be with you two as well....I can't have him hurt Y/n again, not again" he cried walking away from the two of us.

What is suppose to happen now.

"I want to go...please don't follow me, I will come back I swear. I want some space. Ok?" He nodded taking a few steps back again. No he can't be alone. He needs us.

I reached my hands out to him when a pair of small hands held mine tightly. Y/n.

I watched as Tae rushed out the door and the door closed behind him.
"...he needs us right now" I looked back at y/n who shook her head.
"Give him some space. We both need some time to think about everything as well" she chocked out.

"I don't understand anything right now" she looked up at me eyes full of tears. I could feel my heart sink as she looked down sniffing a little.
"I don't either...let's meet here tomorrow ok?" She stood up heading to the door as well.

"Don't leave"  I whispered as the door closed behind her.

-I'm sorry this is short

-
I'm sorry this is short. I promise to make better chapters later but I'm still in school and I have a tun of exams and all, I'm not having much time to write anything but hopefully I'll be able to post something this week or next week. <3