11

Anne POV

The news about me being her half sister spread fast, in a blink of an eye, few sentences, and now people see me in a very different ways than before when they thought that I'm her crazy obsessive fan, but the public now have so many questions going on in their mind, some of my classmate even dare to come to me saying shit like "I didn't know you are related to Rosé, but i should have known better, you look a little bit like her, you have some of her features too."

Lies by lies they spitting on me, pretending that they care now? But i knew better, they want something from me, they want to get close to Rosé, the only person that i trust in this class is just Vante, and besides without him willing to have his number given to Rosé, my plan won't go as i wanted to.

"Wow, you got famous now aye."

Yeah, my biggest nightmare of all time, now everyone wants to intrude my business, my life, everything, they want to know everything, some people might take it as an opportunity to rise and shine, but not me i might be the only person in this planet earth who hates fame more than anything.

"Oh, please bite me, if anything i want is to disappear right now, see what I'm saying here Vante? That crush of yours who happens to be my half sister is literally a devil incarnate! Be mad at me all you want from calling her names Vante, i could careless, but see? All i asked was just for her to clean my name, not open up to the public about me!!!"

Speaking of the devil, that bitch really have the audacity to show up? In my school now? What games are you playing now Rosé? Because i won't buy her shit anymore, she knows better than anyone how i hate being famous, this two faced snake, watch me ruin your perfect bling bling life bitch, you won't be able to bat that innocent eyes anymore.

"Oh my sweet dongsaeng, i miss you! I know i barely have time for you sis, i barely pay any attention to you at all.."

Oh two can play this game Park Chaeyoung.

"Is okay unnie, i know that you are busy with your glamorous life as an idol, your fame means everything to you, so as your sweet dongsaeng, i understand your situation perfectly."

And from that moment on, i knew i have make her mad, and she knows how i want to ruin that innocent mask she had on by now, this means war, now don't get me wrong, war in our world, between me and Rosé is not by weapon or nuclear, we simply following each other game and see who is the better player, and now she perfectly declare it in front of my face, i might have all the good feedback just now, but one stupid move and i believe this wicked witch won't hesitate to end me with everything in her power.

"Oh such a very understanding dongsaeng you are Anne."

Her voice might be sweet now, but i know the meaning behind every word, i have dealt with her bratty attitude since i was a little, i knew better than anyone that right now she is putting on an act as if she is a caring big sister after her confessions to the press, and so if i ever hurt her people will frame me as the jealous sister which is not true at all.

"Of course unnie, now what do i owe you to have you present here?"

Oh i know it better than anyone, she wants her prize.

"You promised to hang out with me today, since I'm now free.."

Hang out? Good shot Rosé, as expected from the grammy actress.

"OH, really? Maybe i forgot, but okay let's go unnie."

Her smile screams victory, but my silence is mocking her victory.