16

"Bro why are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Your screen is black."

"Okay, what's your point?"

"My point is you're covering your camera right now so I cant see you," she chuckles.

"Okay I'm hiding," I sigh.

"Okay, but why are you hiding?"

"I dunno. I just don't feel pretty today..."

"Oh, I see... I called at a bad time and you are hiding because you wanted to get all sexy'd up for me huh," she smirks which makes me roll my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself eyelash, I just look ugly occasionally and don't want to be seen by anyone."

"By anyone you specifically mean your incredibly hot and famous friend?"

Pfft who said you're my friend, I smirk.

"I did. Just now. You don't have a say about it either," she smiles smugly.

For a moment a can't fight the smile spreading across my face. For a second I feel this warm feeling that starts in my stomach and continues to rise. 

"God, you are so irritating," I shake my head.

"Its called talent baby," she playfully winks at me.

I'm so happy she can't see me because if she saw the blush on my face I just know I would never hear the end of it.

"Oh my god Billie Eilish just called me baby, I can't feel my face," I say sarcastically.

"I tend to have that effect on women, but It only matters when that woman is you," she smiles and bats her eyelashes.

"That's isn't a very heterosexual thing to say don't ya think?"

"I know. I'm not saying it in a heterosexual way either..."

My eyes widen at her words and I scan her face to find some sort of smirk or laughter indicating shes just being her normal playfully arrogant self, but instead, I find her face turned downward, most likely to hide the small blush that is evident even from her angle.

"Ahaha are you flirting with me," I chuckle awkwardly to break the tense silence that had become present.

She stays silent, and her eyebrows raise slightly her lips creasing as she does so.

Is she serious?

"Billie," a masculine voice calls out from behind her.

"Oh fuck I gotta go, talk to you later," she says quickly before abruptly ending the call.

The fuck was that...