15. Sports Festival starts!

"Where.....is......DEKIRU !!!!! WE ARE WAITING NOW LING ENOUGH !!!" Screamed a very very angry Bakugou ".....Hey......HEY.......HEY!!!!!!!! " "WHAT !?" "SHUT UP IM STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU !!" "Oh...."

"Anyway let's get going !" " RIGHT !! " Now everyone was walking to an exit to a stadium where everyone was cheering and clapping, screaming to see the sport event.

"Wow that are a lot of people....."

Present mic announced " HEEEEEY LISTENERS TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY FOR ALL OF US THE U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGINS !!! IF THE HERO THIS YEAR WOULD START IT, MIDNIGHT THE 18+ HEROINE !!!!"

" THANK YOU ALL and also you present mic- anyway would the freshman representative this year come up to the stage. Now our still blond-golden haired cinnamon roll walked up to the stage. " * Whisper Midoriya what's up with your hair ? Whisper* " asked Midnight our hero. " Whisper well it's a part of my quirk- anyway ' he powered down ' let's get it started Ha ! Whisper * " Midnight chuckled a bit at the end of his sentence.

Now he stood at the mic and everyone was watching him in silence.

" So first off I'm going to win...but ! That's my determination !! If I'm not going to win it means I have to train even harder than before and also have to overcome my weaknesses ! That means EVERYONE SHOULD no MUST GO ALL OUT TO WIN THIS THERE IS NO HALF ASSING HERE !! SO GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THE WORLD OF WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF AND GET NOT ONLY FAR IN THIS COMPETITION- NO WIN THIS COMPETITION !! " Well that was a speech right there on point. Even when he is a bit cocky about all that. Probably the Vegeta genes.

" WELL !! That was some speech right there- so this year we going to decide the tests randomly and the first one is.......THE OBSTACLE COURSE !! Everyone get ready for it and get on your position. "

After some time the people we're all gathered infront of a tunnel and Izuku had a plan. He suddenly (pineapples) vanished from side and appeared by Mic who was startled. "WHAA-aaaa ? Izuku what are you doing here you should be at the starts !"

"Well since I'm the fastest in probably the whole world I thought about this *Whisper Whisper whisper * sounds good ok I'm off " now mic smiled a smile like Aizawa and he was proud while others looked freaked out.

Izuku now back at the starts heard a starting shot. He immediately activated his now perfected SSJ 1 form ( no one saw that actually ) and knocked everyone off they feet. He ran the 3 kilometer track in 2.6 seconds. While the audience sheered he vanished again and cleared all the smoke at the beginning. Still everyone on there butts. He now turned down and ran at full speed for 3 steps and was now in the first obstacle.

He punched a hole through the chest of a smaller version of the 0-pointer making it stumble. Now others like Todoroki, Bakugou, Iida and some other people arrived and Todoroki finding the chance froze both robots the one in mid-falling.

As the one nearly immediately began to fall again. The other one took his time, probably around of 10 sec. Luckily no one was hurt and only the two who could be twins were 'crushed'. But they hardening quirks were there rescue. They were still alive and well. They were so sturdy there bodies just bend the metal through.

Now Izuku was at a normal but still fast pace 'walking' (for him). For others it would be a full go out sprint. Anyway, Bakugou and Todoroki both went on the lead. Now Izuku slowed down. Others were catching up to him. Others like Momo, Iida, Ochaco and some B-class. Now he was in the first 30 and thought about running again. Now he was going top 10.

The mine-field was the next and last obstacle after the ropes and deep death falling. There weren't normal mines. They exploded pinkish-rosa. Also were far weaker. Strong enough to get someone blasted away 2-4 meters max if they weren't too heavy. Anyway in the end they were over the obstacle.