Possesions

Today we see my father's lawyer see who he left all his possessions to. Although I don't doubt that it will be left to us his children but with my father, you never know. I asked Luca to attend the meeting with me and my brothers and sisters as it may include him also.

I dress in a red turtle neck with a pair of black denim jeans and a pair of black Prada heels. I grab my handbag and coat and exit our room. Luca is dressed to impress like always in his dark blue three-piece suit and I must say he looks handsome. I and Luca have got on great recently and I am glad.

I knew deep inside me that it wasn't my husband's fault that I lost our child but I was so broken and hurt that I had to make someone else suffer and unfortunately it was him. Since that night we had that amazing bath and actually spoke about how we feel and what we hope to conquer in this marriage we have become happier.

I asked Luca to organise my fathers funeral as I just couldn't bear it. I still hated my father for arranging my marriage and to be fair he wasn't actually a father. He did not sit with any of us when we were sick or tell us he was proud of us. He did none of that he simply had children and used them as a pawn in a terrible game.

My father was buried in the same grave as my mother because that is the only thing I knew they both would have wanted. They did love each other even if it was just a little. Many people attended people I didn't even know. As I looked through the crowds of people I realised one of them was probably the person who killed my father.

It really showed me how the mafia world worked. Everyone even your friend was secretly your enemy and that made me trust none. As I come to a stand beside my husband I realised he along with my brothers and sisters and Luca's family was the only people I trusted.

We exit and get into Luca's Audi. As we drive to the lawyer's office we make small talk. Once there we exit the car and Luca's brothers along with my guard Marco exit the SUV that was following behind.

We walk into the office and I see that my siblings are already seated. I hug each one then sit. Mr Harding the lawyer gets down to business almost instantly.

"Right this is the last will and testament of Mr Emiliano Russo to his five children Emilio Enzio Bella Aryana and Gianna. He has left a letter which he has asked me to read to you all. It says you may never have had an easy life and you may have thought at times I wasn't proud of you but I am and I always will be proud of you all. Unfortunately, I haven't left everything to you my children as I don't just have you, five children, I also have another. I will not state there name but my lawyer knows where to send the money once everything has been sold. But I leave one hundred thousand dollars to each of you. As for your mother, she did not have anything to leave to you all except her Jewellery which the girls can divide between there selfs. I am now at peace and I know Luca will take care of my business although you will all hate me after the revelation of my other child just know it isn't what you think. Goodbye yours sincerely Emiliano"

I look at my father's lawyer in utter shock. My two brothers stand and exit anger evident across there faces. My sisters are weeping but me I just sit there holding my husband's hand as my brain goes into overdrive.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!