16

Namjoon laid on the couch, lost in thought. The book he was reading was just splayed over his chest as he stared up at the ceiling. He really didn't have to pay for college anymore? Jin had really done that? What was the point of a sugar daddy now?

Before Namjoon could expand on that thought more he heard the familiar click of the door and then saw his roommate walk in. The boy walked in with a smile on his face and then stopped as he saw the large amount of groceries on the table.

"Hey hyung..." Jungkook said uneasily. "How'd your day go?"

"Fine I guess." The brunette answered, unsure of his answer. "Well actually," he began, "y'know how I got a sugar daddy because I wanted to pay tuition." Jungkook nodded sitting beside Namjoon. "Jin-hyung gave me a stack of money for whatever reason. I went to the main office to make a payment for my tuition only to find out that Jin-hyung had payed for it."

Of course Kook was happy that tuition was payed, but for some reason he didn't like the idea of Jin-hyung coddling Namjoon so much, or even getting involved with him. It wasn't jealousy, Namjoon deserved everything given to him, he had a heart of gold, but this was dangerous. Joon shouldn't be getting involved with the mafia in any way. Actually, that's hypocritical coming from Kook, he's a mafioso also.

"I guess you don't need to see him again, then." Kook told, hoping Namjoon would agree. That, unfortunately, was not what Jungkook got.

"No," Fuck. "I'd feel bad if I did that and Jin-hyung seems to enjoy my company, so why leave him hanging like that?" The eldest responded turning on his side.

"So you're staying with him because of pity?"

"No," Dammit. "I enjoy his company also. Y'know he tried teaching me how to cook?" Namjoon giggled. At this Kook couldn't help but smile. That was his Jin-hyung, Alright. "He also thinks my parents are stupid."

"Hey! I also think your parents are stupid." Jungkook giggled, carding his fingers patting him on the head.

"Yeah, any regular person would think so." The elder snorted. Jungkook only bit his to prevent himself from speaking. What if Namjoon found out that they weren't normal people, they were actually the worst. He couldn't bear to think of how his best friend would react. "Jin-hyung's fun. He's like you."

"Like me?" Like in the sense that they kill people and sell drugs and are good with guns? Jungkook was genuinely curious.

"I feel like I can unwind when I'm with you and I feel the same with Jin-hyung." Jungkook cocked an eyebrow, wanting his hyung to elaborate. "Hook ups, dinner, deep talks, stuff like that. I think the best part is that there's no strings attached, no real feelings involved." Namjoon responded.

Jungkook wasn't really sure if he should be grateful or should panic. No strings attached meant that Jin would eventually leave, but it also meant that if Namjoon found out he could be killed. No, Jin loved Kook, right? And Kook loved Namjoon, so he wouldn't do anything to hurt the youngest boy.

"Wait wasn't he supposed to announce who the sugar baby would be this Saturday?" The youngest asked. "Why is he hanging out with you now?"

"Said that right after I left, he'd decided on me." Namjoon answered, lids starting to feel heavy. He snuggled onto Jungkook's thigh as the younger boy's panic arose once more.
If Jin had been so set on Namjoon then that meant this was serious. "He pointed a gun at me."

What! Those words did not just come out of Namjoon's mouth. Jin was not dumb enough to do that, right? That was already a dead give away of their roots.