34

minho,eventually remember the way to the headquarter and even the passcode.

he walked slowly inside as his head suddenly hurt.

woojin who was at the living room saw him,as he said "minho.?"

then all of the members went out of their room,looking at minho.

"what bring you here back to this filthy place?"hyunjin asked and seungmin nudged his arms.

"i just wanna know who are you guys to me,i can't remember anything."

"we're stray kids,minho."
they introduced themselves as minho's head started to hurts more.

"it will only hurt yourself trying to remember us,minho.but we hope you remember joohyun."

that name felt so familiar to him,but he have no idea who's her.
"joohyun?"he asked.

they led him to his room,where joohyun was resting,she still haven't wake up from passing out just now.

minho stared at her,it was that girl.whom he did eyecontact with,whom he saw the sparks in the eyes.

her whole face is pale,her lips was colourless.

"what happened to her?"minho asked.

"she passed out just now,"chan said.

"could you remember her,minho?"jeongin asked and minho stayed silent,watching the girl.

"i don't know.who's her to me?"

"she's your lo-"

suddenly minho's phone rang as he picked it up,
"minho are you with those people?"

"minho those guys are just fooling you for money ! don't believe in them,it's for your safety!"yeonhee shouted through the phone.

minho then looked at all of them , "are you guys scammers or something?"

"do i even know you guys to start with?"
"do you guys want money?"he asked as hyunjin clenched his fist.

"minho you better stop."he said but minho continued

"are you guys acting to be nice?and is this girl a plan to get money from me?"

there hyunjin punched minho in his face,
"you know what ? fuck you minho.get out of our headquarter aka this filthy place,you don't deserve us even joohyun."hyunjin said,the members tried to stop him but they were actually hurt by minho's words too.

minho left the house,feeling a little bit guilty.whom should he trust ?

hyunjin was very angry inside the house,his eyes was scary but at the time joohyun suddenly opened her eyes,hyunjin's stare softened.

"you're okay?"felix asked her and she slowly nodded.

"we prepared food for you earlier,let me bring it here for you."seungmin said,exiting the room heading to the kitchen.

"was minho here?"
"i heard his voice,"

chan pursed his lips into a thin line, "he wasn't here joohyun,you're just hearing things."he said.

the 7 members turned to look at chan as chan signaled them to go outside.

"let's just go on,8 of us."

"hyung,but we're incomplete without minho."jeongin said and chn frowned.

"but he seems complete without us"