chapter 2-first day

Yesterday was emotional. With talking to my parents, to them bringing up my dead older sister. I have been up all night. I am really excited for school in the morning, but as the rises. I can't help but feel nervous. I don't want to make a fool of myself. Chat may have offered to take me to school, but I don't want that to attract attention too. I have never been favored at all. My sister was favored. Esmee was the best sister in the world. In the night, when we could not sleep; we would sneak out and go to the park. That was the only time we would have fun. Chat is the only one who knows about that. That was my first encounter with Chat actually. Esmee and I snuck out of the house to go to the park. Chat had heard giggling. He actually followed us. When we made it to the park I had to tell Esmee he had followed us. I didn't know who he was. So I assumed he was a stalker or a creep. I was about six years old though.

Flashback

"Es some weird guy is following us."

When I spoke she quickly looked around. But he wasn't around us. He was on a build just watching us. He was young. Yes. Just a little older than me actually.

She giggled and said, "There is nobody there." I shook my head and pointed to where the mysterious figure was. He didn't move he just stayed there. Until she turned around. She saw him and giggled again, "Chat. Don't be spying on us. We aren't in danger." I was confused. She knew this guy.

I shook his head and got off of the rood. He jumped and landed in front of us. "What are you doing here this late at night?" He asked politely.

"We don't get to go out much." My sister stated.

"Yeah, um...we left to go to the park. This is the only time we can have fun. Late at night when our parents are sleeping." He chuckled at this. I could help but this he was cute. "Who are you?"

"Oh we're are my manners?"

"Maybe on the woof over there." I pointed to where he was a mere minute ago.

He chuckled at this too, "I'm Chat Noir. The hero of Paris." He bent down took my hand in his and kissed it lightly. "And who might you lovely lady's be?"

"I'm Esmee and this is my little sister Marinette." My sister replied.

"Ok I'll leave you two alone. Have fun." With that he jumped off.

End Flashback

Tap tap tap. I heard that and said, "come in." Over excitedly. He opened the window and shot straight in side. He saw my lit up face and chuckled. I could help but this that his chuckle is hot. So I lightly blushed.

"Come on. Your gonna be late for school." With this I paniced. Why would I be late for school if he is the one who told me he would wake me up. I quickly went to my drawer. But chat stopped me, "I pick out the outfit for today. You go down stairs and eat." I nodded and shot out of the room faster than a bullet. "Well she's over excited." He chuckled.

" He chuckled