29

''If you're gonna flirt...'' he steps closer, lowering down to meet your eyes, ''...flirt with me only ''

Your heart beats rapidly in your chest, blood racing in excitement. His sleeves were rolled up, a few buttons from his shirt unbuttoned. His hair was ruffled messily too, giving him that bad and mysterious look you absolutely loved.

''...just kidding'' he tries to justify himself after seeing the evil smirk spreading across your face.

''...did you know tongues are the strongest muscles in your body?'' you grin, taking a step forward.

He raises an eyebrow. ''So?''

''wanna fight?'' your lips tilt into a smirk, face inches away from his.

His shadowed eyes trail down to your lips. ''such an annoying mouth..'' he mutters before his tongue slides through your lips, coming into contact with yours.

You are backed against the wall, his body slammed onto yours, one hand in your hair while the other slides down your back. The essence of his touch lingers on your skin in soft wisps, lips trailing along your jawline before it reaches your collarbones.

Before his lips travel any further below, his eyelashes flutter open, dark eyes gazing at the first button of your shirt.

He licks his lips and gulps, lids lowering as he looked away. ''I won't be able to control myself if I go any further''

''Then don't'' you answer, sparks of ecstasy igniting inside of you.

He suddenly backs away, ruffling his hair in annoyance. ''Stop trying to seduce me, you lil shit''

''I know you want me to'' you wiggle your eyebrows, taking a step forward.

He falls to the floor, face buried into his hands. ''Why are you like this?'' he mumbles, ears bright red and trousers very tight. Covering his mouth, he looks away with furrowed eyebrows.

''Didn't you tell me to flirt with you?'' you shrug casually

''you're unbelievable''

''But you like it'' you wiggle your eyebrows.

''So w-'' he clears his throat. ''I do not''

Taehyung's phone suddenly vibrates in his pocket, so he whips it out and studies the message on his screen. His eyes widen imperceptibly before a serious expression seeps into his features.

''Come with me'' he tells you, standing up and smoothing out his clothes.

''Whaat? To where?''

''Don't make me repeat myself'' he warns. ''Get up. Now''

''I love it when you're dominant. Yes sir'' you oblige, raising your arms in a obedient salute. ''Where are we going though?''

''The Lord wants to see you'' he answers.