First Day At Camp

It was the next day and that meant it was was the day of the training camp and everyone was standing outside waiting for the bus but during this Aizawa told everyone what to expect at the training.

"Alright class don't expect that this camp will just be you goofing off and all that you better prepare yourself cause this camping trip will be complete hell if you want to get your quirk permanents and licenses" said Aizawa.

This made everyone take it seriously but there were some that were still excited to have fun even Ochako came towards Izuku getting real close to Izuku all excited.

"You excited about this trip too Deku" said Ochako excited.

"Y-Yeah it's going to be fun" said Izuku.

This made Izuku blush how close she was.

'She is way too close' Izuku thought.

Ochako noticed this and it cause her to remember what Aoyama said to her causing her to turn red she try to do something to distract herself.

"Come on everyone let's hear it for camp" said Ochako.

Then she to move around as she clapping around and chanting camp even Mina and Kaminari join in with Ochako.

"It look like they're excited  about this trip" said Izuku.

But the soon enough class 1B join them but the a certain someone started to smack talk from 1B.

"Look it's class 1A I heard that you had four people fail the finals oh what a shame it is your probably dieing from the embarrassment and your class is super to be better then ours" said Monoma.

And he would have kept going until Kendo came up right behind and chopped him on the neck knocking him out.

"I'm sorry about his behavior" said Kendo.

But then she saw Izuku and couldn't help but blush a bit from remembering what happened yesterday.

"And Midoriya I'm sorry what did yesterday it was my fault" said Kendo rubbing the back of her neck.

This cause class 1B look at Kendo who was actually like a big sister of their class yo be surprised that she was blushing.

"No it's was my fault you don't have to apologize about it" said Izuku also blushing.

The two classes just look at both at their class president's and wondering what happened yesterday except for the girls of class 1A who were there but that's when the bus came.

"Okay the bus is here I guess we should be going now, come on everyone let on the bus" said Kendo still blushing.

"I guess we should do the same thing" said Izuku.

As all of class 1A got on their bus and was heading towards the training  camp but as they were heading to destination they stopped.

"Alright everyone off the bus" said Aizawa.

Then just like that everyone got off the bus and saw a whole land filled with trees.

"That in front of you is were your going to train but I won't be the only one helping you in your training" said Aizawa.

But the a car pulled up pulled up and two people came out wearing cat like costumes and a boy who nobody bearly noticed.