2.7

davidsdisposables posted!

natalinanoel, zane, daviddobrik and 500,439 others liked!

load more comments

natalinanoel: queen

user110: ariana grande did say god is a woman

daviddobrik & frankienash liked user110's comment!

***
daviddobrik posted!

frankienash, natalinanoel, jasonnash and 3

frankienash, natalinanoel, jasonnash and 3.5m others liked!

daviddobrik: i guess natalie is way more important than her own husband 🙄

tagged: frankienash

load more comments

user11: is this their first time together since he didn't show up to her graduation?

user1: yes! i'm just so surprised. it seemed like she was mad in the vlog

natalinanoel: how is it that frankie looks so much better than you?

frankienash: thank you, ily sm <3

natalinanoel: i love you more <3

kristenmcatee: lemme borrow those!

frankienash: duh, i'll bring them to you!

zane: wow we stan a skinny legend

frankienash liked zane's comment!

***

www.eonline.com

frankie dobrik finally signed divorce papers!?

it seems like love isn't in the air anymore for two big youtubers. recently, david dobrik eloped with jason nash's - co-host for views and in the vlog squad - eldest child, frankie nash. the two eloped in vegas in may. as a gag, david and his friend/assistant natalie mariduena flew out to boston to surprise the girl.

in david's vlog it shows a whole 4:20 video showcasing the marriage. it was heartfelt and was true to david's normal content. while in frankie's video, it showed cased the same type of editing type - even though she does all types of different videos on her channel, her vlogging style that mirrors dobrik's keeps millions coming to her page - showed a video that kept fans on their toes, even going as far as saying that they've been dating since liza koshy and the youtube star broke up.

but just recently, the 21 year old frankie (nash) dobrik went missing off of social media - she even missed a posting date, which was soon uploaded the next day showing her college graduation.

as e!news, we got the inside scoop from someone close to the "married" couple, "natalie was actually the one to serve her the papers, which raised alarm in the girl (frankie)."

it seems that this inside isn't the only one following along, an anonymous source said that frankie nash came into to allegedly sign the petition david dobrik put in.

but over here at e!news, we don't even want the two to divorce

but over here at e!news, we don't even want the two to divorce. we actually ship the couple, even though it seems fake, but all the stuff they post on social media says other wise. we wish the two the best and we hope to see them together in future. the vlogs aren't the same without frankie.

leave your comments below, and let us know what you think about the situation!

trisha paytas cries over jason nash again?!

see how kylie jenner does her morning routine -- click here to watch!

is social media the new wave for a career?

***

so sorry for the wait! i'm a cna, so i was working some crazy shifts. but i'm baaaack :p