Sun and Moon

"When my moon rises
Your sun rises as well
Under the same sky
In this different time
Our hearts are connected
Under the same sky"

-Sun and Moon by NCT127

❤🖤💜💙❤🖤💜💙❤🖤💜💙❤🖤💜💙

Once Madam Ten and her new boytoy left my vision, my eyes followed the two remaining men as they returned to their original table.

Still sitting at the table were two other men. I hadn't paid much time in examining them earlier due to the scene the others had caused earlier.

Both men were wearing navy blue pin striped suits, and both were sitting silently, but that was about the only thing they had in common visually. One was leaning so far back in his chair it seemed as if sliding down one more inch would end up with him slipping onto the floor, yet he seemed perfectly relaxed in his posture resting his left foot on top of his left knee. The other man was sitting up so straight that physical therapists could use a picture of him as a guide for perfect posture.

His hair was styled in a side swept undercut. A style that suited the man's angular face. He was handsome, but he didn't have any strange features that stood out. No piercings, no crazy colored hair, no flashy jewelry except for a Gucci watch on his left wrist. Even though the watch was flashy in of itself, it still would have probably been considered on of the plainer of Gucci's watch designs.

He looked like he was dressed like an accountant. The most attractive accountant in the world, but still it was hard to describe how little he stood out. Which is almost sad because when examined, he could probably even be placed above the rest of his colleagues in terms of visuals.

Upon closer inspection, I was able to make out that the slouching mean's hair was a dark shade of purple that looked almost black under the dark lighting of the room. Two small loop piercings adorned the ear that I could see, and bold purple eye makeup was smudged around both his eyes. Well at least I think it's makeup. With how dark the room is before showtime, it's possible that he had two black eyes, but it doesn't seem likely that a man can look so mesmerizingly gorgeous with two black eyes.

Compared to his striped suit seat neighbor, he looked like a rebellious teen. In fact, he looked the most like a gang member out of all of them.

God, I wonder how I looked over him at first.

The way they all dressed was so professional looking that it would be understandable to forget that these are horrid men that commit violent crimes on the regular.

So these are what mafia members look like?

I look up at a clock on the wall and realize that it is almost showtime. I start heading back to my dressing room for a drink before the show, but as I pass by the Madam's personal quarters I notice voices. After realizing that nothing too adult was taking place, I couldn't help but to press my ear against the door hoping to eavesdrop on the unlikely duo.

"Ummm I..I.. Umm don't you think that we should get back before the show starts?"

The confident flirt that I watched shamelessly flirt with the Madam earlier had dissipated and been replaced by a scared baby deer being hunted by a hungry lion.

"Come one lover boy, this won't take long at all"

Eck! I can almost hear her wink through the door.

My thoughts are interrupted by a sudden voice.

"Isn't it considered rude to eavesdrop?"

I suddenly jump back and let out a small shriek. I turn towards the voice only to see the purple haired an from earlier leaning on the wall right next to me with his arms crossed,

"Oof," He says as he brings a finger to his ear as if responding to my scream.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He takes a step closer and faces me before resting an arm on the wall above my head.

"I heard that one of my colleagues needed to be collected from backstage, but that doesn't explain why you are here....Unless....Perhaps you were hoping to hear something besides conversation."

He looks down at me smirking and my face flushes. Even in heavy stage makeup I can tell that he notices the new blush on my cheeks. I just stare at him, terrified, or maybe mesmerized or probably both.

"Okay so I guess you aren't actually as perverted as I originally suspected. It's okay though. I like good girls, but judging from your getup, you must have a bit wild side."

I look down at the floor and realize that I'm wearing my burlesque costume. Even though I have worn much more revealing clothing in front of hundreds of audience members, there was something about this guy that made me feel like I was naked in the most uncomfortable way. His eyes burn holes into my body.

"Yuta, did you find the boss?" The ma with the undercut hairstyle from before walks around the corner and stops when he sees us.

The man who is called Yuta rolls his eyes before taking his arm off of the wall and turns to face the man.

"Always one to pop up during the most inconvenient times. Right, Taeil?"

Taeil looks at me with visible concern showing on his face.

"Leave the poor girl alone. I swear sometimes you're worse than Mark."

Suddenly a high-pitched scream arises from behind the door and Taeil horridly opens it while Yuta lets out a bored yawn.

My body stresses with worry for the Madam.

This Johnny bastard could have just left the room if he didn't want to do anything with the Madam. How dare he hurt her.

I look inside the room expecting a bloodied Madam only to be struck with the sudden realization....Ten wasn't the one who screamed.

Johnny was lying on the bed, face covered with heavy lipstick marks, and the Madam on top of him.

You could tell that Johnny was not having as much fun as the Madam was, but she was as oblivious as always.

Noticing his colleagues having come to his rescue, Johnny sits up and Madam Ten brings herself up off of the bed and in turn, Johnny.

"Johnny... Umm" Taeil stuttered.

Yuta enters the room and tosses a handkerchief to the lipstick covered man.

"Clean yourself off. The boss will be here any minute." Yuta states calmly. The smirk on his face even more prominent than before.

There are more of them?

"What a shame it is to have such a..." Ten looks at us. "unfortunate interruption." She continues.

"Don't worry Madam. We'll bring him back to you after the show." Yuta winks and Johnny, who was wiping his face freezes in fear making me feel sorry for him. Sadly, due to the power dynamics in gender roles, Madam Ten's lack of consent was being played off as a joke by his friend, instead of an actual close call for a possibly traumatic event. A kind of event I almost went through myself.

"I should probably go to greet the young man." The madam fixes her wig. "I should at least see the man responsible for tonight's sudden change in theme."

🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤

A/N: Don't worry I'm not going to make Yuta any more of a bad gguy than everyone else. I like seeing him potrayed as a flirtatious playboy in fanfiction despite him being the sweetest little kitten in real life,. But you have to admit his visuals scream player. Also I hope yall realize that I'm not trying to make Ten and Johnny's encounter seem too much like a joke or too serious. Ten doesn't have bad intentions. His character is just too oblivious to realize. Madam Ten is the only character in this story who I had a complete idea of what I wanter "her" personality to be like. Also I wanted to describe Taeil like how he is often seen. Like people never really notice him at first because he doesn't stand out, but his voice and visualas are underated. Don't sleep on any of my boys. Also Stream Boom by the dreamies. Also yes, I will be introducing more characters from both NCT Dream and Wayv real soon. So vote sweaties. Yes, I know what I spelled.